IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Rotherham United Match Day Thread

Struggling to think of a more inept half of football since MK Dons at home. Hand grenades needed, and not just one. Simply an unacceptable performance so far. Kodjia on asap. 

I've seen more entertaining plays than this!!! 

Edited by Guest
3 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

We play worse football under Johnson than we did under cotts, forget results this football is terrible, Sean o driscoll stuff ... and that's a ******* fact 

I can't be there tonight but I have been to all the other home games and Wolves away and that is just not true.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Struggling to think of a more inept half of football since MK Dons at home. Hand grenades needed, and not just one. Simply an unacceptable performance so far. Kodjia on asap n

Almost as if we thought it was all over at the international break. Need to get back on it now.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I can't be there tonight but I have been to all the other home games and Wolves away and that is just not true.

Unfortunately it is tonight. Huge overstatement sweepingly, but on that 45 it's not wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I like to try to be positive but it's a toss up between us and the ref for who's shitter. 

The only shining light has been Wilbs. Getting some good flick ons going and I think maybe JK could benefit from them in the second half. 

I hope it gets better. I really do. 

Totally disagree, he has been awful mate. He's won 4 headers all half and has been bullied by broadfoot. We will beat Rotherham on the floor not the air. Very slow: get JK on and get in behind

4 minutes ago, Red Si said:

For those that wanted Warnock in charge,  if you saw there tactics and dirty play tonight would soon change there mind.  Rather go down then play like that!!

I don't like the style but i sometimes feel we are a little too nice and naive . We could use one or two more " streetwise " players to shake things up a bit when needed ;