IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Rotherham United Match Day Thread

It just shows how tight it still is. One goal here or there has a massive influence. 

Its tense stuff, but I wish the doom merchants would jog on. Your incessant negativity is boring. 

You're no more frustrated than the rest of us, but if your support cannot even amount to waiting 90 minutes then we're fine without you 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Amazing how there's certain posters on here for certain occasions. Certain people pop up when losing and some only when winning. Truly fascinating. It's why I love you all.

Tbf to some of those people, after a defeat things get blown so far out of proportion it's frustrating to read. There have been times in the past where I took a break for a few weeks (regardless of result) following the crap on here following a defeat.

3 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

It just shows how tight it still is. One goal here or there has a massive influence. 

Its tense stuff, but I wish the doom merchants would jog on. Your incessant negativity is boring. 

You're no more frustrated than the rest of us, but if your support cannot even amount to waiting 90 minutes then we're fine without you 

...and what an incredibly boring place it would be...

2 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

It's funny, i've seen posts on this thread from others that you'd call 'pathetic', yet you've not said a dickie bird.

Instead you've got solely on my back?

Good for you, obviously you get a thrill out of it.

Touchy, I've "got on the back" of others before because of their pathetic posts too. I don't hunt out those posts to say something to people.