IGNORED

Warnock Again

I don't know if this link has been put on this site, if so apologies, but hey what mother ******* nasty lying, cheating hypocritical piece of shit this guy is, especially after his comments about LJ.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/neil-warnock-wants-hostile-atmosphere-at-elland-road-for-west-ham-visit-7575007.html

He can't stand Rovers and is on record with that - goes way back to the 80s. No chance of him ever being their manager.

All his post match comments were a classic, and very clever, distraction tactic. rather than have to answer questions about hi splayers feigning injury and his team's appalling style of play, he set the agenda by making some outlandish comments which he knew the media would slavishly lap up. That way, everyone's talking about what he wants or rather, not talking about what was really relevant to Tuesday's game.

32 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....and another one falls hook, line and sinker for his tried and tested media persona - its an act he's perfected throughout his management career, takes pressure off his players nicely so that everyone obsesses with talking about him...

Sorry don't buy that, it was a great result for them it kept the momentum going and a win against MK Dons and it's close to job done, he didn't need to take the pressure off of his players because it was job done and a good point, if he is as clever as you seem to think he is, a better headline for him and his team would have been "so much for the intimidating atmosphere, i'm sure LJ will think 2 points lost".

More like old timers.

9 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Sorry don't buy that, it was a great result for them it kept the momentum going and a win against MK Dons and it's close to job done, he didn't need to take the pressure off of his players because it was job done and a good point, if he is as clever as you seem to think he is, a better headline for him and his team would have been "so much for the intimidating atmosphere, i'm sure LJ will think 2 points lost".

Exactly. I don't think its an act - I think he has a bit of a screw loose and has anger management issues. He is very chummy when he is content and goes off the deep end when there is something he doesn't like. This has caused him big problems and disputes over the years that go way beyond what would make sense if it was an act.

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

Exactly. I don't think its an act - I think he has a bit of a screw loose and has anger management issues. He is very chummy when he is content and goes off the deep end when there is something he doesn't like. This has caused him big problems and disputes over the years that go way beyond what would make sense if it was an act.

Its an act my friend and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

I do think we should all calm down about Warnock. He's just a pantomime dame. He does what he does and - more particularly - says what he says just to get a rise out of us/opposition fans. And we're biting at the bait. Ignore him and he'll stop (bit late now, the old dame's not got much left up his petticoats, although his teeth are immaculate!)

Let's put all this energy into getting behind the Reds each and every single game, not getting so worked up when some clown comes to town. Imagine the noise if we could, all 15,000, channel that spirit into positivity for the City...

1 minute ago, EnclosureSurge said:

I do think we should all calm down about Warnock. He's just a pantomime dame. He does what he does and - more particularly - says what he says just to get a rise out of us/opposition fans. And we're biting at the bait. Ignore him and he'll stop (bit late now, the old dame's not got much left up his petticoats, although his teeth are immaculate!)

Let's put all this energy into getting behind the Reds each and every single game, not getting so worked up when some clown comes to town. Imagine the noise if we could, all 15,000, channel that spirit into positivity for the City...

Agree.  When he's not managing a club, he's an astute bloke who talks a lot of sense.

When in employment he creates a siege mentality around him and his players and becomes a complete hypocrite, is inconsistent, even within the same sentence / interview.

None of this is a surprise though, is it?

6 hours ago, Leveller said:

You've fallen for it too!

He knows how to play the media game after 36 years as a manager...how many others have been in management for that long?!

He's a master at winding up other clubs and fans....

6 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

More like old timers.

He walked into that press conference and before any member of the media could say "why was your player acting dead for seven minutes and then was fine?" he whipped out a copy of the Bristol Post from the night before and went off on a tangent.

Totally led the conversation and deflected it away from the real issues...he's superb at it...

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He walked into that press conference and before any member of the media could say "why was your player acting dead for seven minutes and then was fine?" he whipped out a copy of the Bristol Post from the night before and went off on a tangent.

Totally led the conversation and deflected it away from the real issues...he's superb at it...

True - but he's still a Colin

52 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Totally led the conversation and deflected it away from the real issues...he's a complete and utter ####.

Fixed

8 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

He can't stand Rovers and is on record with that - goes way back to the 80s. No chance of him ever being their manager.

You are joking, right..?!

This is the same bloke who described El haj Diouf as "a despicable sewer rat" a year or 2 before signing him..? 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I can't believe how many can't see this fella.

Warnock completely owns the press when he's doing interviews. He loves it...

He leads pretty much every interview.

It's a mix of tongue in cheek banter and bollox, and words said, to distract away from his own antics.

How fans can't see this amazes me.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Don't need you to edit my posts to suit your own agenda thanks

Agenda is a bit strong, although I am sat at 4.30 in the morning planning my next tactical move to bring Warnock into disrepute in the eyes of the FA whilst stroking a white cat so maybe not....

mwahahahaha 

20 hours ago, spudski said:

I can't believe how many can't see this fella.

Warnock completely owns the press when he's doing interviews. He loves it...

He leads pretty much every interview.

It's a mix of tongue in cheek banter and bollox, and words said, to distract away from his own antics.

How fans can't see this amazes me.

So actually what you are saying the sporting press lack the balls to ask proper questions about specific incidents in the game?.

Archived