IGNORED

A lovely bit of Oskar related news to end a cracking day

Dollymarie

2 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Yes I was wondering which one was Dave? The guy with the camera or the guy in red shouting at the front…

I can't find the clip, but looking towards the SS, I'm on Joe's left, usually in red City trackie top or red coat....and usually shouting.  The chap to Joe's right is my dad (he comes with us once or twice a season)

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Probably best you ask @Davefevs as I can't find the clip easily now.

Adam Baker tweeted there will be a live stream of the event tonight on you tube, so we can watch and see if Oskar wins :) 

Should be great.  Fingers crossed Oskar.

20 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I can't find the clip, but looking towards the SS, I'm on Joe's left, usually in red City trackie top or red coat....and usually shouting.  The chap to Joe's right is my dad (he comes with us once or twice a season)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdU7YNW73X0 

After 2:48 mins, Tomlin's first goal

15 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdU7YNW73X0 

After 2:48 mins, Tomlin's first goal

Yep, me in the red coat.....jeez, looks worse every time I see it.  Passionate as a player, passionate as a fan.

I stopped playing due to injury at 30/31, and went back to watch my old team play at the start of the following season.  I gave a bit of stick to one of the opposition players from the side line and he responded "at least I'm out here playing, mate!".  That was it for me....never went back and watched a game until I started taking Joe.  Looks like I haven't changed.

This emoticon is for Joe :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, me in the red coat.....jeez, looks worse every time I see it.  Passionate as a player, passionate as a fan.

I stopped playing due to injury at 30/31, and went back to watch my old team play at the start of the following season.  I gave a bit of stick to one of the opposition players from the side line and he responded "at least I'm out here playing, mate!".  That was it for me....never went back and watched a game until I started taking Joe.  Looks like I haven't changed.

Bet he loves it! At least your dad can keep you in line…

7 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Bet he loves it! At least your dad can keep you in line…

That was why he was there.....I was being chaperoned following some ill-disciplined language from the Rotherham game on the previous Tuesday.  Joe grassed me up :P

27 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No point in turning up otherwise mate, glad the TV usually misses us :whistle:

This should be the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvQlTSNeLWQ

AWARDS RUNNING ORDER (from 20:45):

LFE Apprentice of the Year – League 2, League 1, Championship
PFA Player in the Community 
Johnstone’s Paint Community Club of the Year 
Nickelodeon Family Club of the Year 
Mitre Goal of the Year 
Capital One Supporter of the Year
The Football League Young Player 
Sky Bet Player of the Year – League 2 
Sky Bet Player of the Year – League 1 
Sky Bet Player of the Year – Championship 
Sir Tom Finney Award 
Football Manager Team of the Season 
Contribution to League Football

4 minutes ago, rockinrobin said:

Good luck little man.

No matter what happens tonight we will always be very proud of you FELLOW RED.

That's very true. I really don't like these awards ceremony sort of things where one person gets picked above others, surely they are all winners to get so far in the nominations?  Why does one have to be singled out? Fair enough for the footballers, it's their job as such but this really makes me uncomfortable in my strong beliefs of fairness. 

36 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think the feeling`s pretty mutual TBH.

Any chance someone could send some of these pics to Joleon Lescott or would that be a waste of time?

Waste of time, his phones in his pocket. 

Archived