IGNORED

Leicester

Lanterne Rouge

1 minute ago, City169 said:

2-1, mixed on this, happy for Leicester to win the league (they probably will regardless) but want West Ham to keep stop the manc clubs being in the champions league

I have no particular like or dislike for Leicester or Spurs so not that arsed which of them win it.  That said, the bitter, nasty part of me wants Leicester to blow it for the dark comedic value attached.

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That makes no sense. 

Simulation is pretending there's been a tangle when there hasn't been. Instigating the tangle and pretending you're the victim is cheating/sly/cunning for sure, but it's not simulation. 

Simulation is making it look like a foul has been committed when it hasn't.  Either diving or instigating contact. 

Makes sense to me and most.

7 minutes ago, Olé said:

The referee is going to have some grief from the Leicester fans calling him but his decisions all make sense.

Not any more. If you give that first penalty you have to give the one on Huth too. He's let himself down now the ref.

1 minute ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I have no particular like or dislike for Leicester or Spurs so not that arsed which of them win it.  That said, the bitter, nasty part of me wants Leicester to blow it for the dark comedic value attached.

I have a slight dislike for Spurs as my dads an Arsenal fan, but even without that I'd want Leicester to win as they aren't one of the "big clubs" whereas Spurs are now one of the top group expected to be around the champions league. 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Simulation is making it look like a foul has been committed when it hasn't.  Either diving or instigating contact. 

Makes sense to me and most.

Like I said - happens all over the pitch and is NEVER penalised - even pundits talk about 'drawing' fouls. Needs to be consistency. 

Fair play Jon Moss. Two ballsy and correct decisions. Vardy's swan dive was designed to con the ref. And its also about time clear pulls in the area are penalised, particularly after numerous warnings. Maybe Flint will get a few.

No bias towards any team at the top other than Foxestalk seems full of drama queens.

Edit: On the other hand, Leicesters pen was a simple shoulder barge.

Archived