IGNORED

Leicester

Lanterne Rouge

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

when you think they were bottom :blink: just over 12 months ago :clap:

Restores a tad of faith to ALL football fans of ALL clubs that their club just might rise that pyramid one day !!!  (I'd lost that faith)

A bloody nose and wet boxers for the big four , and a few more :D

I bet Leicester fans must be pinching themselves right now !!

Will be fascinating who they sign and how they go next season 

My mate`s a Saints STH and she told me in the week that that`s what they all think down there. They (and presumably most fans of the other `lesser` clubs) had pretty much given up ever being able to really compete with the big four or five but this season has given them fresh hope. She even said that, although she could never want Saints to lose a game, she didn`t dwell too much on their 1-0 defeat at the Walkers last week - every little helps and all that!

13 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Yep, was 8 miles from hotel to ground that took over 2 hours apparently.

That'll be due to the droves of Man U fans travelling to WHL  from their homes around London.

I wonder if any truth will ever come out about these doping allegations?

in this day and age we are regularly told that players need rest etc at that level. Last time I checked they'd used 19 players in the premier league, I think 7 of them had played every game and no major injuries. Good back room staff? Just lucky? Something else?

considering a lot of other major sports has had high profile "supplement" abuse, and the amount of money now involved that has created a must-win at all costs attitude, I'm amazed there's never been anything in football.

8 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

We helped them out mind!

We rejected four bids for Maynard back in 2011 (final bid of £7m) and they chose to instead spend £1m on a certain Jamie Vardy... 

Thought we had accepted the bid, but the ever wise Nicky said he didn't want to win the Premier League and elected to take a career path that sees him relegated from the Championship. 

35 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Restores a tad of faith to ALL football fans of ALL clubs that their club just might rise that pyramid one day !!!  (I'd lost that faith)

A bloody nose and wet boxers for the big four , and a few more :D

It strikes me that at least 30% (6 out of 20) of this season's Prem are "unfashionable" clubs; Soton, B'mouth, Norwich, Palace, Swansea & Leicester. With only a few games to go, currently none of them are in the bottom three.

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

I wonder if any truth will ever come out about these doping allegations?

in this day and age we are regularly told that players need rest etc at that level. Last time I checked they'd used 19 players in the premier league, I think 7 of them had played every game and no major injuries. Good back room staff? Just lucky? Something else?

considering a lot of other major sports has had high profile "supplement" abuse, and the amount of money now involved that has created a must-win at all costs attitude, I'm amazed there's never been anything in football.

Obviously our players must have been doped to the eyeballs last season using your logic. I don't recall us using much more than 18 players regularly.

Possibly the biggest shock in my footballing lifetime along with Greece winning the Euro's, absolutely amazing to see Leicester win the Prem.

Everyone talks about how good Vardy, Mahrez and Kante are but what about Fuchs? For me he is the best left back in the Prem this season and i don't think i have seen him make a mistake, quality full back!

6 minutes ago, yardy said:

Possibly the biggest shock in my footballing lifetime along with Greece winning the Euro's, absolutely amazing to see Leicester win the Prem.

Everyone talks about how good Vardy, Mahrez and Kante are but what about Fuchs? For me he is the best left back in the Prem this season and i don't think i have seen him make a mistake, quality full back!

It's amazing what an organised "team" can achieve.

9 minutes ago, yardy said:

Been Fuching brilliant.

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

With Spurs unlikely to win all their games, how many more wins do Leicester need? 2 I think? Swansea home should yield one. The other 4 games are 'tough' on paper.

They need 3 wins mathematically. I'm hoping Spurs won't get anything off Chelsea. So maybe 2 wins?

2 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

With Spurs unlikely to win all their games, how many more wins do Leicester need? 2 I think? Swansea home should yield one. The other 4 games are 'tough' on paper.

They only need three mathematically but yeah two probably enough.  Swansea and Everton maybe? However every tough game they've had lately they've come through without issue.  Unbeaten till season end? Maybe 

Archived