IGNORED

Are Best Team

Healeyred96

43 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

@Dollymarie /one of the mods...For the love of god put @Healeyred96 out of his misery!....

Having said that I think we could wait until the third page at least before changing the obvious typo....That'll learn im!

I think if I did now change the thread title, it would make things even more confusing in here! :blink:

45 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Before you post your teams, ive just clocked someone at the Avon Gorge Hotel in a city tracksuit. I'll try and take a picture.

Did you catch his initials on the tracksuit?

On 12 April 2016 at 14:56, reddogkev said:

Healy96, loves his team selections, God bless him.

I remember the days of being 19 and just wasting hours at college scribbling down different city teams, England teams, World teams, Serie A teams, any type of football team I could think of.

I'm 43 and I still do that now :noexp:

2 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Ironic that directly above a 3 page thread grilling someone for a post offending people with learning difficulties, people are laughing at someone for.poor spelling and grammar.

Just playing devils advocate like...

I was thinking the same...harmless banter is fair enough but indeed ironic after the explanation post. Maybe put Healey out of his misery now though and close a post that he will have genuinely put up hoping for some responses.

double standards by quite a few.

On 4/12/2016 at 14:56, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

It's been more like Area 51.

There are one or two space Cadettes' around :whistle:

On 4/12/2016 at 14:56, reddogkev said:

Healy96, loves his team selections, God bless him.

I remember the days of being 19 and just wasting hours at college scribbling down different city teams, England teams, World teams, Serie A teams, any type of football team I could think of.

Now I stumble into the ground, not knowing what the team is until I start shouting at someone who isn't actually playing :chant6ez:

On 4/12/2016 at 15:35, Dollymarie said:

I think if I did now change the thread title, it would make things even more confusing in here! :blink:

Is that even possible ???

9 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Ironic that directly above a 3 page thread grilling someone for a post offending people with learning difficulties, people are laughing at someone for.poor spelling and grammar.

Just playing devils advocate like...

Slack grammar and spelling is hardly a disability.

Archived