IGNORED

Nathan Baker

Paul Cheesey

11 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Love it the way your so interested. Don't get like the members on here that actually message me during a match!!! No boos at Brentford...hey this is the Nathan Baker forum.

I couldn't give a toss, I'm not the type of idiot to boo a manager before he even manages a game for us.

45 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

You missed the point mate, it was about turning up and supporting......something I did at Brentford unlike yourself.

And to answer your post per day crap...you have been here 4336 days, posting 5595 = 0.79 posts a day.

Myself...124 days, posting 230 times = 0.53 posts per day. Cheers mate.

Oh my goodness.  You've divided them the wrong way mate.  Is the 35 in your name your IQ score?

• Admin
1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

jesus

'oooh i was there im a better fan than you oooh you looser'

this is ridiculously childish

Completely agree - if people want to have a "discussion" do the rest of us a favour and do it via PM - rather than hijacking a thread

44 minutes ago, phantom said:

Completely agree - if people want to have a "discussion" do the rest of us a favour and do it via PM - rather than hijacking a thread

stop spoling the fun for people who have nothing better to do at work than read this stuff!

3 hours ago, City169 said:

I couldn't give a toss, I'm not the type of idiot to boo a manager before he even manages a game for us.

Well done you. And well done to all those that contain themselves and post only balanced, well thought out stuff on here. But we all react differently to: 1. Bitter disappointment  2. Choices of manager/coach  3. Threat of relegation  4. Last minute goals conceded and defeats  5. Losing at Wolves.

Thatch isn't the only one to "lose it" on here and go a ott. It would be a dry, rather sterile place without the more emotive posts and threads we get from time to time. I don't suppose Thatch was doing any more than thinking aloud with his thread.

I think the somewhat priggish haranguing and shaming of Thatch for his wrongdoing has run it's course and we should re-intergrate Thatch back into the fold now. But don't start on me.

42 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Well done you. And well done to all those that contain themselves and post only balanced, well thought out stuff on here. But we all react differently to: 1. Bitter disappointment  2. Choices of manager/coach  3. Threat of relegation  4. Last minute goals conceded and defeats  5. Losing at Wolves.

Thatch isn't the only one to "lose it" on here and go a ott. It would be a dry, rather sterile place without the more emotive posts and threads we get from time to time. I don't suppose Thatch was doing any more than thinking aloud with his thread.

I think the somewhat priggish haranguing and shaming of Thatch for his wrongdoing has run it's course and we should re-intergrate Thatch back into the fold now. But don't start on me.

I agree can't beat a 'moist ' forum .

• Admin
1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

I see most the stuff directed at @Thatch35 as gentle ribbing along the same lines as the "Robbored's a gashead" type posts & Thatch usually gives just as good as he gets.

Small point on the "supporting the club" line though, Thatch supported the club "vocally" in attending the game, @Red Dave supported the club "financially" by spending cash at AG watching the stream ;)

How's that for diplomacy? :D 

3 minutes ago, Ian M said:

I see most the stuff directed at @Thatch35 as gentle ribbing along the same lines as the "Robbored's a gashead" type posts & Thatch usually gives just as good as he gets.

Small point on the "supporting the club" line though, Thatch supported the club "vocally" in attending the game, @Red Dave supported the club "financially" by spending cash at AG watching the stream ;)

How's that for diplomacy? :D 

But which one ' best ' supported the club ? 

:yawn:

2 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

So my first post on the matter is worthy of criticism from the oh so perfect Jack Dawe, despite my initial comment being more of a joke than anything else

On 16 April 2016 at 23:23, mattjtsmith said:

Looking again today, not that impressed. Some lazy balls out of defence, caught out of position a few times. Loses his man for the goal. He's decent, he is NO premier league defender. 

Agree. <tin hat on> he doesn't look like he's trying his hardest with us either. He seems to be good even when just going through the motions, but I think he's got better performances in him.

Every time Ive seem him play, he doesn't do the cheesy cone warm up everyone else does after half time. Probably a reason for it, and he's probably done it everytime and I haven't seen it - but for some reason it winds me up!!!

Lazy marking on the first goal again yesterday. I have no doubt that this guy has the potential, but just seems we're below him and he wants to be a 'premier league player' without actually earning it, or regardless of whether he actually plays in that club or not

On 4/19/2016 at 23:17, Lordofthebling said:

Agree. <tin hat on> he doesn't look like he's trying his hardest with us either. He seems to be good even when just going through the motions, but I think he's got better performances in him.

Every time Ive seem him play, he doesn't do the cheesy cone warm up everyone else does after half time. Probably a reason for it, and he's probably done it everytime and I haven't seen it - but for some reason it winds me up!!!

I thought that last week against Derby. It's not the best time to give up when the 'shop window' is open. If you want to play in a higher league, you have to show the world what you can do.

On 19 April 2016 at 23:17, Lordofthebling said:

7 minutes ago, mattjtsmith said:

Lazy marking on the first goal again yesterday. I have no doubt that this guy has the potential, but just seems we're below him and he wants to be a 'premier league player' without actually earning it, or regardless of whether he actually plays in that club or not

I'm glad we've had him here this season, but I think there's more to his performances than we've seen.  Then again, a player with a persistent back injury may be struggling through the pain to aid our cause.  Seems to play slightly within himself.

I don't think we'll sign him permanently, but I do wonder whether another year loan might be on the cards, whilst we bring in some younger players who will be given time to find their feet....who can also learn from him day to day.

Archived