IGNORED

Mooney Leaves Swindon

Ronnie

12 months ago posters on this forum urged the then management to snap up Mooney. They didn't and he teamed up well with Parkin up the M4.

He still appears to be decent striker, but why is he leaving Swindle after only one year? Naughty boy off the field or Romany tendencies or does he think he's wasted in Wiltshire?

I was told this morning that Mooney will join (good source, not Ketchup hehe)

Now i've been told its not the case :whistle:

I hate getting myself involved in player speculation, i'm just going to wait till first game and see who is on pitch & bench, the bull stop's there!

:dunno::D

Guest redjet

12 months ago posters on this forum urged the then management to snap up Mooney.  They didn't and he teamed up well with Parkin up the M4.

He still appears to be decent striker of matches, but why is he leaving Super Swindon after only one year he not good enough for them?  Naughty boy off the field or Romany tendencies or does he think he's wasted in Wiltshire because he has a big head? He only has half a season in him if your lucky :dunno: or less if you upset his ego :whistle:

Guest redjet
Half a season?

Well if Mooney notches 25 goals for City by Christmas, i don't think we'll be too upset.

Can't think what Swindon will do without him though. :whistle:

Anyway its just been announced hes going to Walsal to be near home. :dunno:

Archived