IGNORED

QPR on sale Monday 18 April 2016 (thats today) / Restricted View (MERGED)

45 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Got the gold tickets with "restricted sight lines" no discount on these so can't be that bad (I hope) 

Me too. Only been on lower tier before which was OK so no idea what these will be like. Can't be that bad...surely...please.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Only three wheelchair spaces for away fans, is a disgrace for a club which has recently been in the Premier League.

Glad me and Joe can't make it.  Was one of the games we'd hoped to go to, but Joe Has a chess tournament instead.

Three, what, as in 3?  Thats a disgrace.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Glad me and Joe can't make it.  Was one of the games we'd hoped to go to, but Joe Has a chess tournament instead.

20 pairs of ambulant disabled tickets are available at £18 with a free carer and will be issued from the Silver allocation.

There is no lift access in the upper tier so please make everyone ambulant supporter aware.   <- This is just as bad !

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

20 pairs of ambulant disabled tickets are available at £18 with a free carer and will be issued from the Silver allocation.

There is no lift access in the upper tier so please make everyone ambulant supporter aware.   <- This is just as bad !

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Gets better (worse).

4 hours ago, phantom said:

If this is a problem for anyone, do post as I'm sure sober, fellow reds like myself will be willing to help in any way. 

4 hours ago, phantom said:

All the ambulant tickets were sold by midday, only option now is to pay full price with NO free carer with a shite view, been told there are only 200 tickets left, will now be giving this one a miss

• Admin
43 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Does anyone know if I can buy two tickets together with a season ticket and Bristol Forever membership?

Would be VERY surprised if they actually don't sell out just to ST holders, going on the above about less than 200 available

45 minutes ago, HLR said:

Only silver restricted view available now. Anyone that's been before, how bad would these be? Didn't get chance to buy earlier on this week - don't want to go if am going to have 85% obstructed view...

No idea from personal experience, this will be my first time there too. There have been some terrible photos on here, seems they aren't from actual seats though but a stairway. A quick google showed me this which might be more realistic, only a guess mind.

image.jpg

1 hour ago, RedM said:

No idea from personal experience, this will be my first time there too. There have been some terrible photos on here, seems they aren't from actual seats though but a stairway. A quick google showed me this which might be more realistic, only a guess mind.

Given in & plumped for them, fingers crossed we're able to see something!

3 minutes ago, HLR said:

Given in & plumped for them, fingers crossed we're able to see something!

I'm sure if it was THAT bad there would be a fuss made by the away fans every week, that's what I'm hoping anyway.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I'm sure if it was THAT bad there would be a fuss made by the away fans every week, that's what I'm hoping anyway.

exactly, have had quick scout round on internet this morning & cant see that much uproar - here's to hoping eh!

19 minutes ago, shepton red said:

Adam B - On the QPR site seats in the lower tier are not on sale. Are we likely to be given that allocation when the upper tier is sold out; please do not speculate.

many thanks in advance,

Del.

He said on Twitter No.

Archived