IGNORED

Nice banner!

Rudolf Hucker

This was displayed in the Bar and Grill after the Huddersfield match but before the PotY presentation. The stewards initially wanted it to be removed but then relented, I think after a "suit" upstairs intervened on their behalf. Good work guys and hope that you had a great day!

BCFC 300416.JPG

26 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

This was displayed in the Bar and Grill after the Huddersfield match but before the PotY presentation. The stewards initially wanted it to be removed but then relented, I think after a "suit" upstairs intervened on their behalf. Good work guys and hope that you had a great day!

BCFC 300416.JPG

You mean there's more than two of us here in Norn Iron?

Hopefully EasyJet will be watching this thread and as a result will bring back the Saturday evening flight to Belfast!

43 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Thats Mark Kelly at the top, he is probably the "suit" you mention. Seems a really decent guy.

He is. He gave a talk at the Senior Reds a while back and had to handle a bunch of old ladies whinging about how their views were affected by the new build and that the steps were too steep - ffs!. He dealt with them in a very calm and professional manner. I think he impressed everyone who was getting pissed off With the whingers.

Came over very well.

Archived