IGNORED

Anyway its about time...

WhistleHappy

:death:  RIP Rick  .... boy hope you have a great time Rocking all over the Heavens with all the talent who will be welcoming you to some great gigs in the sky....  what fantastic super groups await us all one day.... 2016 has robbed us on Earth from some of the greatest talents ever this year but its chosen the best for sure and I guess heaven has become even greater than before with the greatest arena venue and line ups possible.

Hope to see you again some day, have a little rest mate then R I P (Rock In Paradise) 

4 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I gotta feeling the Queen is gonna go sometime soon you know.

Certainly didn't want to tempt fate but yesterday, for the first time, I made a point of recording the Queens Christmas Message... had a feeling it might not happen next year. Very much hope I'm wrong and she goes on to send herself a telegram.

Whoever goes first between husband and wife I can't see the other surviving for too long afterwards either. They seem to draw strength from each other.

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Certainly didn't want to tempt fate but yesterday, for the first time, I made a point of recording the Queens Christmas Message... had a feeling it might not happen next year. Very much hope I'm wrong and she goes on to send herself a telegram.

Whoever goes first between husband and wife I can't see the other surviving for too long afterwards either. They seem to draw strength from each other.

I was only thinking the same myself earlier, there won`t be more than months in it I shouldn`t think.

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

RIP Leia. Reunited with Han...

That's the next film scrapped now unless they replace her which I doubt...

Ironically she's supposedly meant to be in a coma for most of episode 8

9 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I've been thinking for a while David Jason must be close?

Rodney looks older than him these days! Old Brucie is pretty frail, can't be far off :sad26:

On 26/12/2016 at 08:20, BigTone said:

I had that exact same conversation with someone yesterday

Didn't her mother reach 102? Reaching a great age is often hereditary. Add to that a top quality standard of living with top food, no finanacial stress, and staff running around after you. It's hardly surprising that the Queen and her husband are both ancient.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Didn't her mother reach 102? Reaching a great age is often hereditary. Add to that a top quality standard of living with top food, no finanacial stress, and staff running around after you. It's hardly surprising that the Queen and her husband are both ancient.

...and, of course, it's wonderful what the NHS can do nowadays. 

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I understand what you are saying as my own family all seem to keel over circa 95 years old, however I just have this feeling that something is going to happen.

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I understand what you are saying as my own family all seem to keel over circa 95 years old, however I just have this feeling that something is going to happen.

Ahh Tone don't worry, cut back on the booze, stop smoking and eat your veggies - you'll have a few years left in ya! :) ... just like the Queens old Levi's.. :thumbsup: 

Archived