IGNORED

Anyway its about time...

WhistleHappy

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I understand what you are saying as my own family all seem to keel over circa 95 years old, however I just have this feeling that something is going to happen.

The Queen and the DoE are extremely busy still. Imagine that will start to take a toll sooner or later 

Its been quiet on the famous deaths front for more than a day now.....

So come on Celeb's hurry up, time is running out for you for 2016. ... If you are gonna go this year the clock is ticking you've only got sixteen hours left to take a bow and face the final curtain..

(or maybe you are hanging on to head next years list & get top billing for 2017?) ......

Tick, Tock... Tick, Tock... Tick

Still nobodies died today time is running out for 2016..

Is ... 'The :reaper: Reaper' ... having a couple of days off or what?

Almost into the eleventh hour now, so come on get a move on if you wanna make the famous 2016 list,

....the final curtain awaits.

*bing bong...

This is the final call for Celeb's wishing to shuffle off on this years Mortal Coil Service.. please make your way to the check out desk and departure lounge in good time. Thank you.

...*bing bong.

21 minutes ago, BigTone said:

And now 2017 is taking over from where 2016 left off:

William Christopher, who starred as Father Mulcahy in the long-running TV series M*A*S*H, has died at 84.

One of my favourite shows.

RIP

Died before New Years I believe 

6 hours ago, BigTone said:

And now 2017 is taking over from where 2016 left off:

William Christopher, who starred as Father Mulcahy in the long-running TV series M*A*S*H, has died at 84.

One of my favourite shows.

RIP

Pretty decent age to go though at 84 .... and died naturally despite the idea that ..suicide is painless.

RIP

22 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Charles Manson very ill according to reports. Maybe it's a the year of getting rid of a few evil tossers. Brady next please..

Murdoch would be great.

Imagine if Kelvin Mackenzie was driving the car at the time, with Rebekah Brooks sat in the back.. 

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Charles Manson very ill according to reports. Maybe it's a the year of getting rid of a few evil tossers. Brady next please..

The Apprentice would be boring without her...

Not a celebrity as such but Jill Saward the `Ealing Vicarage Rape Victim` has sadly died after a stroke aged 51.

For those not around in 1986 four men broke into her father`s vicarage, beat him and her boyfriend up and raped Jill. It was a crime which really shocked everyone at the time and this was made worse by the perpetrators getting lesser sentences for rape than they did for burglary coupled with some amazingly crass comments from the trial judge.

Jill was the first rape victim in this country to waive her right to anonymity and became a dedicated campaigner against rape and violence towards women and achieved so much in getting these offences recognised as being as serious as they are. I have no doubt that thousands of women have found the courage over the years to come forward as a result of her bravery.

A truly amazing woman who achieved so much in her relatively short life and I just hope she now has the peace she deserves. RIP Jill.

Archived