IGNORED

Game...Fans of which teams have you spoken to in the past week?

Fordy62

Can provide an even better sporting example.

Place where a mate works. Group of ppl at work found one of their mates had a  of tickets to Harlequins Saracens grand final Wembley April. Hired mini bus went London had splendid time.

Doubt any of them have been Bristol rugby tho. Vast majority anyway. Then again plenty of then aren't even from Bristol so why would they in a sense.

13 hours ago, poland_exile said:

never had an interest in speedway, but one of my mates is absolutely bonkers about it and reckons it's absolutely cracking in places like torun and bydgoszcz. both tidy towns as well, if speedway is your thing then you would have a top, top weekend!! 

Yes, Torun looks like a really nice City to visit. I'm amazed at the Speedway Stadium in that it's just for ummm Speedway.  Purpose built, seamless construction with the cantilever roof extended enough to cover the track. If a football club bought it and kicked out the speedway, it would still be a stadium to be envied.

14 hours ago, City169 said:

As @Fordy62 was wondering if we could manage the 92 between us, I collected what we have so far into a single list.

Premier League

AFC Bournemouth

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Chelsea

Crystal Palace

Everton

Leicester

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Newcastle

Norwich

Southampton

Stoke

Sunderland

Swansea

Tottenham

Watford

West Brom

West Ham

20/20

Championship

Birmingham

Blackburn

Bolton

Brentford

Brighton

Bristol City

Burnley

Cardiff

Derby

Fulham

Hull

Ipswich

Leeds

Middlesbrough

MK Dons

Nottingham Forest

Preston

Reading

QPR

Sheffield Wednesday

Wolves

21/24- Missing Charlton, Huddersfield, and Rotherham

League 1

Barnsley

Bradford

Burton

Bury

Colchester

Coventry

Gillingham

Millwall

Oldham

Peterborough

Sheffield United

Shrewsbury

Swindon

Walsall

Wigan

15/24- Missing Blackpool, Chesterfield, Crewe, Doncaster, Fleetwood, Port Vale, Rochdale, S****horpe and Southend

League 2

AFC Wimbledon

Bristol Rovers

Dagenham & Redbridge

Exeter

Luton

Mansfield

Northampton

Notts County

Oxford

Plymouth

Portsmouth

Yeovil

York

13/24- Missing Accrington, Barnet, Cambridge, Carlisle, Crawley, Hartlepool, Leyton Orient, Morecombe, Newport, Stevenage and Wycombe

So 69 out of the current 92, kept the leagues as they were for the start of this season as not all promotions decided.

update updated

I have now spoken to my Chesterfield and Crawley supporting mates. I didn't really want to but I had to get them in the list:thumbsup:

And Jeff Stelling spoke to me yesterday via my television so can we get Hartlepool in as well :whistle:

Archived