IGNORED

First Summer Signing - The Next Bale...

Ashton_Red

Signed predominantly for the development/ under 21 squad, to push towards a first team place. 

Nice to see we are finally signing decent young players from other clubs though, it only takes a couple to come through and make a name for themselves then others will follow suit. Also with Lee in charge, he's already proved that he is willing to play the youngsters if they are good enough. Encouraging signs, but don't expect to see him in the first team from day one.

• Admin
13 minutes ago, brad blit said:

Regardless of being an U21 or first team player, it's still great to see the club act quickly on players compared to last summer 

Will be more interested in those that are likely to have an impact on our first team next season

The words "one for the future" fill me with doom and gloom. We've had a few of these in recent years, who are never heard of again until someone on the forum asks whatever happened to what's his name? Let's hope this one breaks the trend 

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/smith-joins-city-development-group-3117070.aspx

Not seen it mentioned anywhere and I presume as he's signed it's allowed to go in here...

Only ever seen the kid once, got an assist from what I remember. Friend of mine tells me he used to play as a defender and was adapted into a winger around the age of 15. Now a winger. Exciting that we are looking at players like this for the future.

Archived