IGNORED

C'mon Bris

Lordofthebling

I just logged on to here to say the same. Will be great for Bristol, must be due some playoff promotion luck. Looking forward to seeing a packed Ashton Gate for the game next week. Think it will be very close tonight.

Doncaster's ground makes the Memorial Stadium look like Wembly. Bristol has the better infrastructure to succeed at the top level, but has just got to get there. Bristol v Bath at Ashton Gate would be a sell-out. 

3 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Doncaster's ground makes the Memorial Stadium look like Wembly. Bristol has the better infrastructure to succeed at the top level, but has just got to get there. Bristol v Bath at Ashton Gate would be a sell-out. 

Ha ha . I think Bristol played bath a few years ago down the gate and there was about 20000 . 

There's a couple of posts in the non footie chat, but I'm happy for this to stay until after the match, I'll merge it all later.

Doncaster look strong, and they are used to the tough pitch etc. we need yo be patient and palsy our game. Pouring with rain, ball slippery.

38 minutes ago, RedM said:

I just logged on to here to say the same. Will be great for Bristol, must be due some playoff promotion luck. Looking forward to seeing a packed Ashton Gate for the game next week. Think it will be very close tonight.

Last years final was pretty close wasn't it? I don't follow egg ball, but want Bris to go up

2 minutes ago, City169 said:

Last years final was pretty close wasn't it? I don't follow egg ball, but want Bris to go up

I've seen all the home games, bar two. Saw a couple of games last year. I don't understand too much of it, even after watching all this. Really hope they do it.

Archived