IGNORED

C'mon Bris

Lordofthebling

13-11 HT.

Seems Bristol have not lost the habit of giving away penalties, and picking up yellow cards. Pretty sure they would like to get a lead tonight, but if it finishes a couple of points either way will feel they can turn it around at AG. 

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

13-11 HT.

Seems Bristol have not lost the habit of giving away penalties, and picking up yellow cards. Pretty sure they would like to get a lead tonight, but if it finishes a couple of points either way will feel they can turn it around at AG. 

They've had hardly anyone sent off at home during the season, it seems they do go a bit mad during the most  important games. That said Varndell was deemed to have tackled the player in the air, I think, in football we would say he was entitled to go for the ball sort of incident. Apologies if this is wrong, like I said I don't really know the game. Think I have a disadvantage never being taught it or playing it at school. I got to understand football but this game is at times baffling.

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

They've had hardly anyone sent off at home during the season, it seems they do go a bit mad during the most  important games. That said Varndell was deemed to have tackled the player in the air, I think, in football we would say he was entitled to go for the ball sort of incident. Apologies if this is wrong, like I said I don't really know the game. Think I have a disadvantage never being taught it or playing it at school. I got to understand football but this game is at times baffling.

Got to be honest, and say I only following the scores, so your comments will be based on a lot more knowledge than my musings!

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sky saying Bristol now have a stranglehold on the game

I wouldn't like to say they are out of it by any means. Just had a fewgood minutes. We got yo hold our nerve and take them back to the Gate.

Archived