IGNORED

Wade Elliott Leaves...

Silvio Dante

This was rumoured - does this mean his legends status in the South Stand gets taken down - :laugh:!

I like the guy to be fair but any change in manager = change in staff / coaches etc

All the best Wadey - top bloke and I am sure little Oscar will be absolutely gutted/

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

My guess is it's true (been rumoured) and the BEP were told in advance so they had time to write stories and put up when official announcement made.

However, nobody foresaw the BEP being incompetent. Who'd have thought it?

they actually do this? :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Nube Rojo said:

they actually do this? :laugh:

Sorry, should have said "bash keys randomly and hope what comes out is English".

On a more serious note, leaking simple stories like an idiot isn't going to help Stocky get the inside track on any transfer news..

2 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Enjoyed his playing time at City, cannot comment on his coaching as that is behind closed doors. I guess the Barnsley chap is coming. Pembo to Under 21's or Barnsley chap there ? 

pembo will stay as assistant imo 

So he has been sacked then? Disappointed but the club have to make tough decisions if they think they can improve. 

I wish Wade every success in his future career which, in management terms, looks like it could be very bright.

Was a terrific captain for us in our double winning season. That will live long in the memory. Our loss will be some other teams gain. Hasta luego Wade.

Shame but I guess if they feel it's necessary.

For all the talk of Cotterill not playing ball with regards to wanting to manage the club, he's probably the only manager we've had in recent times who didn't bring in loads of other staff!

51 minutes ago, tomo said:

This was rumoured - does this mean his legends status in the South Stand gets taken down - :laugh:!

I like the guy to be fair but any change in manager = change in staff / coaches etc

All the best Wadey - top bloke and I am sure little Oscar will be absolutely gutted/

That's the point though, LJ isn't a manager, he's a head coach. One of the caveats of that is he works with the existing staff, or not in this case. Maybe it's Ashton trying to stamp his mark.

6 minutes ago, BCFC_Dan said:

Fine. But at some point they need to stop constantly restructuring the academy and see what a bit of stability can do. It can't be beneficial to have so many changes.

It's a fair point. It's been disrupted quite a few times over recent years.

Wade and Waggy gone, both excellent servants and, by the sound of things, hugely popular with players and staff. Thanks to both, football can be a cruel game sometimes. 

Let's hope this isn't a repeat of last year's Summer shambles and the naming of some replacement real 'wow' players and coaches is imminent.

Archived