IGNORED

Spare a thought for Stockhausen

BRISTOL86

8 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

'kin grandad? Cheeky sod. My lads are at uni where, despite the inevitable sowing of wild oats, there are no young Huckers on the horizon yet!

Sorry I nipped away for a few moments. Went fishing.

Chips off the old block, Ruddy! 

On 01/07/2016 at 12:08, BCFC_Dan said:

Christ on a bike. I've always defended him but he doesn't do himself any favours does he?

"I've spent time making myself more visible and prominent and now for some reason people come up and speak to me. I just can't understand it."

Ditto, I'm always defending the guy.

This however is a rather silly and self indulgent piece that should have been left on the word processor.

I think he kinda enjoys being the fall-guy at the mo.  Probably gets more clicks on his pages as a result, and that's the main thing.

Grown quite fond of his posts, he's almost up there with Deluded Brendan and Boring Milner.

In fact, is he just a parody account of the real person, namely Andy Shitehausen.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Anyone else think they do this on purpose, just to piss him off? :laughcont:

Wouldn't you? I would!*

*For clarity, I am referring to pissing him off...I know what you lot are like, before I know it you'll be twisting my words!

He's recently blocked me on Twitter for questioning why Sunderland Echo is braking the news of Matthews loan and not him. Then he tried to justify himself saying he broke the news of Matthews medical.

It's a shame we haven't got a journalist to get proper groundbreaking insights into the club.

What's the problem with you lot?  The guy is a journalist doing his job.  Give him a break.  Any evidence that he doesn't have City's best interests at heart.  The world is changing and of course every industry monitors social media to get a sense of what is going on - my workplace employs someone to do just that - so what's the big deal?  Give the bloke a break.

8 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

What's the problem with you lot?  The guy is a journalist doing his job.  Give him a break.  Any evidence that he doesn't have City's best interests at heart.  The world is changing and of course every industry monitors social media to get a sense of what is going on - my workplace employs someone to do just that - so what's the big deal?  Give the bloke a break.

Have you seen the constant digs at City fans? He is a rubbish Journalist.

42 minutes ago, Selred said:

It's a shame we haven't got a journalist to get proper groundbreaking insights into the club.

It's probably because he's not on great terms with people at the club for various reasons. Most just tolerate him. 

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It's probably because he's not on great terms with people at the club for various reasons. Most just tolerate him. 

Which for a Bristol based sports Journalist, is a massive part of his job. 

16 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

It's a longstanding issue that for me stems back to when some City players got pissed up in town and got into a brawl and were eventually sent down for it.

The EPs coverage was appalling. After the players served their time whenever they got a mention in the EP (as was) they were referred to as "convicted". So frequently so that City fans started to complain.

Not long after Stockhausen was convicted for drink driving and posters on here got told off by other posters for mentioning it......

I don't think he's as bad as some make out.

There are times though when I'm convinced he tries to get a reaction from our online fan base; some of which are very reactionary and a few are clearly not that bright. It's impossible to gauge tone completely over Twitter, but when delivering news about possible interest in Kodjia for example, he comes across as a somewhat gleeful bringer of bad news which sends some people into a frenzy!

He also really stirred up a potentially tricky situation where he said something to the effect of "yes I believe Pemberton is being replaced" when rumours circulated about us replacing him back in spring. Turns out he was well wide of the mark, but he obviously tried to hedge his bets and failed.

He knows exactly what to say to get intrigue and a reaction from some of our supporters and often succeeds - which from his perspective results in more hits to the Post website.

9 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Got to love him

I was getting worried about him developing chapped lips. Good on him for moistening them with 5 seconds remaining and also for not rerecording. 

Archived