IGNORED

Spare a thought for Stockhausen

BRISTOL86

:facepalm: does he want people to feel sorry for him? He asks if anyone else has picked up a phone and asked questions as if he's complaining. It's your job mate. I'm glad he's going on holiday so I don't have to read his rubbish. That and it would be the perfect time to sign 2 or 3 that he's never mentioned. I'd have terminated him long ago. 

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm not going to even click on the link for 2 reasons (sorry @BRISTOL86

1) It would only be giving him the attention, inspite of his protests, he clearly craves.

2) The website is a diabolical piece of unusable shite.

Although I agree, you will genuinely have a great laugh reading it.

31 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm not going to even click on the link for 2 reasons (sorry @BRISTOL86

1) It would only be giving him the attention, inspite of his protests, he clearly craves.

2) The website is a diabolical piece of unusable shite.

Do you have those two around the wrong way...  It would only give the web site the attention it craves?

Christ on a bike. I've always defended him but he doesn't do himself any favours does he?

"I've spent time making myself more visible and prominent and now for some reason people come up and speak to me. I just can't understand it."

3 minutes ago, TRL said:

Do you have those two around the wrong way...  It would only give the web site the attention it craves?

Maybe, but I gave in and had a read anyway.

I think this is just a poor excuse to give his editor, like we all used to give when we couldn't be arsed to do our homework. 'I wasnt possible do the report you wanted Sir as those Bristol City fans made me run home and hide behind the sofa and I had to turn my internet off. I'll have a proper, reasoned, well written & informative article written by tonight, or when something else appears on OTIB that I can pass off as my scoop. On second thoughts it will have to wait as I'm off on holiday to Outer Mongolia'.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Maybe, but I gave in and had a read anyway.

I think this is just a poor excuse to give his editor, like we all used to give when we couldn't be arsed to do our homework. 'I wasnt possible do the report you wanted Sir as those Bristol City fans made me run home and hide behind the sofa and I had to turn my internet off. I'll have a proper, reasoned, well written & informative article written by tonight, or when something else appears on OTIB that I can pass off as my scoop. On second thoughts it will have to wait as I'm off on holiday to Outer Mongolia'.

Ah well, never mind, at least we can all agree he is a diabolical unusabe piece of shite

6 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I reckon he's having his afternoon snooze..... @Rudolf Hucker - come on, Grandad, this one is lined up and ready for you.....

'kin grandad? Cheeky sod. My lads are at uni where, despite the inevitable sowing of wild oats, there are no young Huckers on the horizon yet!

Sorry I nipped away for a few moments. Went fishing.

Archived