IGNORED

Credit where credits due

Monkeh

"Barely a ripple of response"

To be fair it was discussed on here, not sure where else he was expecting these ripples! - 

Not a dig but he isn't exactly talking about anything new, just rehashing the Lansdown interview and combining it with Ashtons approach. 

3 minutes ago, !james said:

"Barely a ripple of response"

To be fair it was discussed on here, not sure where else he was expecting these ripples! - 

Not a dig but he isn't exactly talking about anything new, just rehashing the Lansdown interview and combining it with Ashtons approach. 

it a blog, so that can be forgiven, its more to do with his own input into it to be honest, I think its actually decent for him, he'll soon be back shit stiring tho'

Stockhausen says:

"At the time of Cotterill's departure, it was left to the written press to provide the inside line and I suggested at the time that the change was provoked as much by transfer strategy as by results. In his interview with City's official website, Lansdown corroborated that point of view."

Isn't he just singing his own praises?

33 minutes ago, zippycar said:
Stockhausen says:

"At the time of Cotterill's departure, it was left to the written press to provide the inside line and I suggested at the time that the change was provoked as much by transfer strategy as by results. In his interview with City's official website, Lansdown corroborated that point of view."

Isn't he just singing his own praises?

Inside line?! Ha! Their 'exclusives' normally represent something read on OTIB and reposted, with worse spelling.

What a load of absolute bollocks.

For one, SC wasn't sacked because of his transfer policy. Anyone with half a sniff of what was going on at the time knows what - or rather, who - got him the chop.

The lack of transfers which left us in the shit obviously had a factor in that had we been higher he would've stayed, but the reason he went when he did is nothing like what Stockhausen says, and he readily admits he has **** all idea of the ins and outs of it.

He would do better to stick to things he knows about, which unfortunately rules out most things involving City.

7 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

For one, SC wasn't sacked because of his transfer policy. Anyone with half a sniff of what was going on at the time knows what - or rather, who - got him the chop.

The lack of transfers which left us in the shit obviously had a factor in that had we been higher he would've stayed, but the reason he went when he did is nothing like what Stockhausen says, and he readily admits he has **** all idea of the ins and outs of it.

He would do better to stick to things he knows about, which unfortunately rules out most things involving City.

He got sacked because he was a bullshitter going after targets that we had no chance of signing because he is clueless at championship standard . He had lost the plot and fortunately for us the board gave him as long as possible then got rid of him and his awful tactics and team formations . 

• Admin
17 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

It is kinda linked though. If last Summer hadn't been such a shambles then there may not have been the need for a certain someone to come in and get rid of him? 

Sorry but that article hasn't  changed my opinion of his lazy journalism one ioata

Every time I read an article/views/exclusive I get to the end and think 'Oh another 5mins reading stuff I've worked out, already knew or been told'

I honestly can't remember the last time he broke anything that was really exclusive

On 22 July 2016 at 14:45, Robbored said:

Virtually all of the points in that article Stockhausen could have got from here and then added the historical elements which of course he has easy access to.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Met the guy once in a chip shop on Bryant's  hill, in his defence he never claimed to be Elvis, he's just a guy doing a job, for ***** sake get off his back, or I will re-incart Peter godsiff

18 hours ago, Tall King Blox said:

Met the guy once in a chip shop on Bryant's  hill, in his defence he never claimed to be Elvis, he's just a guy doing a job, for ***** sake get off his back, or I will re-incart Peter godsiff

Man down the chip shop doesn't swear he's Elvis.

It's the song Kirsty McCall wishes she'd written.

18 hours ago, Tall King Blox said:

Man down the chip shop doesn't swear he's Elvis.

It's the song Kirsty McCall wishes she'd written.

Had to read it three times before I got on your wavelength ! 

Totally lost me.

I always thought KM wrote the song (though thought initially that 'the bloke' walked down to the chip shop).

Why doesn't he swear he's Elvis?

Archived