IGNORED

Season Plus (Merged)

David Jones

10 hours ago, steve39 said:

Sorry to sound stupid but if  I buy  a £10 bring a friend ticket do we get 2 seats allocated together, and my season ticket seat is resold for the game?

You get to buy a ticket for £10 wherever thee is availability I guess. It'll be at a game decided by the club so I'd ring them nearer the time and ask about swapping your seat for that game to sit by your friend's one. 

On 24/07/2016 at 16:27, Neo said:

Not sure how the staff will know so guess different coloured wallets or words on the front.

So that is what "member plus" means on my ticket! 

I had assumed it was referring to my waistline and unfortunately I had already sent a furious email into Bristol Sport. Oops.

My City ST has arrived and says Adult Plus. However, as a dual ST holder how are the staff at the Bar, Concourse and Shop supposed to know this and apply my 20% discount instead of 10% or 15%? Real first world problems but a bit of a concern having had previous experience of the left hand and right hand at BCFC not being totally  of each other! 

10 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

If the 15% or 20% discounts apply in the concourses I predict carnage queues.

Last season, calculating a 10% discount flummoxed many a junior member of staff.

"15%??? Er, let me get my supervisor.."

I would hope they will have 4 buttons on their tills - 5, 10, 15 and 20. Never worked in retail myself but surely that technology is there?

Btw, I emailed club 2 days ago asking what is it that needs to be provided for 20% off and they have not replied. Makes me wonder if they have suddenly realised they have firked up by not printing DUAL on the football tickets that have gone out thus far!?

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

I would hope they will have 4 buttons on their tills - 5, 10, 15 and 20. Never worked in retail myself but surely that technology is there?

Btw, I emailed club 2 days ago asking what is it that needs to be provided for 20% off and they have not replied. Makes me wonder if they have suddenly realised they have firked up by not printing DUAL on the football tickets that have gone out thus far!?

They might as well make it up, our fans ain't the brightest either :whistle:

Had a response from the e-mail to the club :-

Plan at present is that all of our tills will have a ‘card swipe’ feature that will inform staff what level of discount is valid, that will also help us stop people using last year’s card etc.

If you have a dual card, this will be loaded as standard. Current plans are that this will be up and running in time for Wigan.

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Had a response from the e-mail to the club :-

Plan at present is that all of our tills will have a ‘card swipe’ feature that will inform staff what level of discount is valid, that will also help us stop people using last year’s card etc.

If you have a dual card, this will be loaded as standard. Current plans are that this will be up and running in time for Wigan.

So we can look forward to a deluge of Otibers on here at 5pm on Saturday who did not receive their discount. 

Archived