IGNORED

Season Plus (Merged)

David Jones

52 minutes ago, City169 said:

It has first priority on away and cup tickets.

The away cup ticket priority bit is only worth having if we get past bogey team Oxford Utd.

Ask if you can have a cheaper one with just the away priority.

I'm sure the helpful staff at AG will assist you further with your query.

Good-day.

Uncle TFR

I thought season plus was introduced this year for ST renewals. Think the main thing was 15% discount instead of 10% for newbies.

Not sure how the staff will know so guess different coloured wallets or words on the front.

I seem to recall that it is 20% for dual tickets - football and rugby - may have dreamt that though? 

17 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

None of the replies so far have explained what a Season Plus Ticket actually is .

Why complicate matters . a Season Ticket Holder surely should have first priority!

Or is this another way to take money from the fans?

I can't see that it is fleecing fans just giving existing season holders a little bit extra. 

3 hours ago, David Jones said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what is is a season plus ticket ????

The details are all on the club site. Basically in order to get at the front of the queue for away matches and cup matches you need a Plus Season Ticket. You automatically got one if you were renewing...or, as the website says "Season card holders for 2016/17 will need to pay £20 to upgrade to Member Plus status out of early bird period." 
Details at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx#xFKPsCmKiXWcwHW2.99

23 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

None of the replies so far have explained what a Season Plus Ticket actually is .

Why complicate matters . a Season Ticket Holder surely should have first priority!

I thought I explained it fine. Extra 5% discount for renewing fans. What do you want - war and peace?

Firk me you try and help :whistle:

40 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

It's rather simple, an extra 5% discount - 15% - on purchases of food, drinks, maybe club shop too (I'm unaware) and an enhanced priority purchasing window on away tickets. Costs £20 or is free to season ticket holders who renewed ahead of a deadline. 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

I seem to recall that it is 20% for dual tickets - football and rugby - may have dreamt that though? 

Just 10% off the total of the two season tickets. 

EG; my City cost £259 + Rugby £149 -10% = £371 (includes booking fees which are not discounted). Over 65 rates. 

3 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Just 10% off the total of the two season tickets. 

EG; my City cost £259 + Rugby £149 -10% = £371 (includes booking fees which are not discounted). Over 65 rates. 

Sorry I meant I think dual ticket holders get a 20% discount - my daughter got one and I'm sure that was one of the selling points other than the 10% for buying both in the first place?

I didn't want to ask question in other,how many season tickets left / sold thread....

we have 4 tickets in south stand.... The new s/ t have been received today, instead of season card member, we have season card member plus?

as far as I know we paid for standard season tickets....

has anyone else had this ?

the main benefit as I see it is 15% instead of 10% merchandise and concession discount

and priority for away tickets.... Anyone else had this ?

• The title was changed to Season Plus (Merged)
On 24 July 2016 at 21:42, Neo said:

Sorry I meant I think dual ticket holders get a 20% discount - my daughter got one and I'm sure that was one of the selling points other than the 10% for buying both in the first place?

Yes I was under the impression that dual season ticket holders got 20% too - is this not the case now!?

6 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Yes I was under the impression that dual season ticket holders got 20% too - is this not the case now!?

Not sure - still waiting for mine and the daughters to turn up but will advise if/when they do turn up - reasonably sure it is the case.

@David JonesTo put it simply... If you have a season ticket for the first time ( or perhaps if you have renewed outside of early bird time?) you will get the benefits of being a season ticket holder which @CyderInACanhas kindly listed above. If you have previously held a season ticket last year and have renewed you get the 'plus' benefits, again listed above. 

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

@David JonesTo put it simply... If you have a season ticket for the first time ( or perhaps if you have renewed outside of early bird time?) you will get the benefits of being a season ticket holder which @CyderInACanhas kindly listed above. If you have previously held a season ticket last year and have renewed you get the 'plus' benefits, again listed above. 

But if you've got BOTH City & Bris you get TWENTY PERCENT discount. Let's have it right that's pretty ace. 

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

But if you've got BOTH City & Bris you get TWENTY PERCENT discount. Let's have it right that's pretty ace. 

True. But what does it say on the tickets to indicate this, dual ?

3 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

No idea @RedM I've not had mine yet! Maybe a gold wallet like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Probably. 

You will be followed around during the season by a personal account manager who will announce your dual code status and ensure you get the correct discount.

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

@Neo

confirmed here : http://www.bcfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/ 

20% off = luvvly jubbly 

1 hour ago, RedM said:

True. But what does it say on the tickets to indicate this, dual ?

My daughter football ticket turned up today but all it says is under 22 plus.

I can only presume the rugby one will say dual OR stupidly she will have to take both to every game which is a bit duh !!!

Archived