IGNORED

looking for bands

Mkelly

You never know, this may mean people actually arriving in their seats in time!

Seriously though, I think it's an American idea that can work here, turning the 90 minutes into a half a days entertainment somehow makes the ticket prices more acceptable. it might encourage a few "floating voters" looking for an event and if people already spend the day in the pub before the game, they may try this instead.

Might effect local pub trade though I suppose, but I think there is enough to go around.

19 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Tax The Heat are a local rock band just breaking through.  Would get the crowd warmed up in advance of a game....finally released their debut album this year...

No idea if they have an affiliation though.

Aren't we supposed to be tax dodgers or something - one of the blue few mentioned it once.

I would like to recommend an outfit called The Dirt Preachers. I used to play in a band with their bass player years ago when I was living in the UK.

http://heyevent.uk/event/talelysrpfn44a/the-dirt-preachers-at-the-plough

They are a Classic Rock and Blues outfit very talented and entertaining. If interested PM me for details and I can put you in touch with them although I believe they are going to reach out to you also. Trust me they are worth looking in to.

Also it may tip the scales to convince Mrs City_USA that I need to fly over again this season for a match or two !

Dear all

Thank you for an amazing response. I have had over 120 emails over the last day and sadly I wont be able to respond to all.

We have found a band ready for the 6th August and one the mini fan zone is confirmed I will send a note out

Hopefully this is something that can evolve throughout the season

Mark

10 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Dear all

Thank you for an amazing response. I have had over 120 emails over the last day and sadly I wont be able to respond to all.

We have found a band ready for the 6th August and one the mini fan zone is confirmed I will send a note out

Hopefully this is something that can evolve throughout the season

Mark

Is it the Wurzels? That's all I care about. :city: :farmer:

Archived