IGNORED

looking for bands

Mkelly

I am looking at the option of creating an external fan zone with bars and food for a selection of games this season.

It would be great to get some local bands come play.  If any one can recommend, please ask them to contact me direct

Mark.kelly@bristol-sport.co.uk

• Admin
38 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

I am looking at the option of creating an external fan zone with bars and food for a selection of games this season.

It would be great to get some local bands come play.  If any one can recommend, please ask them to contact me direct

I look after the booking of bands for a social club in Weston, I will send your details out to a few of the one's I know

48 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

I have sent out your details to a family member , his band were one of the main acts at the Coleford Music festival the other week and are big act locally with a good younger following.

Hi Mark,

I am a season ticket holder and lead singer in a pretty good covers band called Dockside.

I would love to play to friends and city fans before a game. It's something I've always wanted to do.

Please bear us in mind.

Rookie

PS. I'm sure there are a lot of people on here that know me and can vouch for the quality!

Great idea! But please tell me they will be paid and not just doing it for 'exposure'? 

2 hours ago, Mkelly said:

3 hours ago, Mkelly said:

Have you tired 'Dumpy's Rusty Nuts' (DRN)?

Great band, but not sure if they are local.

Uncle TFR

P.S. Classics like "I'm only happy when I'm riding my hog".

38 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Have you tired 'Dumpy's Rusty Nuts' (DRN)?

Great band, but not sure if they are local.

Uncle TFR

P.S. Classics like "I'm only happy when I'm riding my hog".

Are they still going? Over 20 years since I last saw them and they weren't young then!

Archived