IGNORED

What can possibly go wrong now?

Jack Dawe

7 minutes ago, AJgEEZa said:

So I can only assume that you are happy for me to go in your place then! Send me the tickets and I'll unsure that spiteful cow doesn't beat us. I'll periscope the entire game for you as payment, you can wack the volume right up to annoy her. Hell I may even start a chant of your choice with the words changed to ensure maximum offence. You are welcome :P

You're offering to take Spoons' place and go on holiday with his cantankerous and malevolent mother in law if he sends you the plane tickets, just so she doesn't get one over on him? Then you're going to bellow City chants right in her face while listening to the match over the internet to cause her maximum offence??

Fantastic offer - OTIB at it's selfless best.:clap:

P.S. Spoons, what are 'your choice of words' for AJgEEza to chant at your tyrannical mother in law in Majorca while you're sunning yourself down the Gate watching City thrash Newcastle and Villa?

9 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You're offering to take Spoons' place and go on holiday with his cantankerous and malevolent mother in law if he sends you the plane tickets, just so she doesn't get one over on him? Then you're going to bellow City chants right in her face while listening to the match over the internet to cause her maximum offence??

P.S. Spoons, what are 'your choice of words' for AJgEEza to chant at your tyrannical mother in law in Majorca while you're sunning yourself down the Gate watching City thrash Newcastle and Villa?

Mwahahahaha! Amazing

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

:facepalm:

So have dozens of managers........

Dozens of managers have never left a club in a worse position than when he got the job? 

At the same time you're acting like LJ is crap because he hasn't won anything in his short career as a manager, very few managers go and win leagues/cups straight away, and most of those who do are ones who are given an unlimited budget and a squad of world class players to start with.

2 hours ago, AJgEEZa said:

So I can only assume that you are happy for me to go in your place then! Send me the tickets and I'll unsure that spiteful cow doesn't beat us. I'll periscope the entire game for you as payment, you can wack the volume right up to annoy her. Hell I may even start a chant of your choice with the words changed to ensure maximum offence. You are welcome :P

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Comedy gold lads, I had to explain to the missus why I suddenly started laughing my head off like some random maniac.

1 hour ago, City169 said:

Dozens of managers have never left a club in a worse position than when he got the job? 

At the same time you're acting like LJ is crap because he hasn't won anything in his short career as a manager, very few managers go and win leagues/cups straight away, and most of those who do are ones who are given an unlimited budget and a squad of world class players to start with.

You completely missed what I was saying 169 but hey-ho............:facepalm:

14 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Maybe, but you can't let your mother in law call the shots, especially when you know she detests you.

Spoons should decline and sweeten the pill for his family by booking a holiday of his choosing at a time that suits him instead.

With no invitation for his overbearing scowling mother in law, of course.

A forced holiday with the Mother in law and missing 2 top notch City matches in to the bargain, what could be worse?

Could be worse-he could be sent to a convent school near Heidelberg for the rest of the summer,and forced to teach the young girls home economics....

15 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Ah the corners of your mind, a fabled landscape I've had the pleasure to visit on many an occasion.  I've often had to take a large stick to fend off those nagging, painful memories you talk of; mind their teeth, they look sharp.  Did you know there was a tunnel that leads into your mind?  I found it whilst exploring the caves of Redcliffe, looking for old Blackbeard's loot.

Nothing wrong with a good ramble indeed... as for City - the following could occur:

Portsmouth beat us 2-0 on Saturday, Tomlin breaks his leg in the game.

Flint gets arrested later that evening for having one of his famous parties and is soon sacked by the club.

SL openly admits that he only cares about Bristol Rugby, and sees the football club as an irksome distraction.

After beating Wigan and Burnley, we then lose heavily to Norwich, Newcastle and Aston Villa, killing all of our optimism.

Matthews plays like Tony Dinning mark 11.

JK sulks about not moving to his beloved Villa, and only scores once all season.

City slump to the bottom of the table by Christmas.

LJ is sacked at the end of December.

Desperate, and short of options, we hire Roy Hodgson to return to Bristol.

Sad times indeed....

Your real names not Nostradamus i hope.

16 minutes ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Had to many disappointments over the years to feel this is the one 

I've also had too many disappointments over the years. 

Because of that, this season can quite easily be the one:shocking:

I don't think it will be.

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'm not slagging off anyone. I'm simply asking a genuine question about LJs managerial credentials. 

To be an attractive proposition to a PL club you need an impressive track record in previous jobs and so far LJ has achieved bugger all.

Didn't stop Big Sam from getting the England job.

I remember a 'feel good factor' around City in the Summer of 1998, I vowed after that to never undertake or participate in any of this supposed feel good factor ever again.  

Lots of things could go very wrong and we could be relegated.  

Archived