IGNORED

Fantasy Football League - Winner Takes All

Josh93

May have missed it but I haven't seen a thread for a fantasy football league this season?

Was going to see if anyone is interested in joining a league on the sun dream team Site/App, with an entry fee of £5/£10 with the winner taking all the prize money end of season?

will see if there's enough interest in this before setting it up :)

5 minutes ago, Josh93 said:

May have missed it but I haven't seen a thread for a fantasy football league this season?

Was going to see if anyone is interested in joining a league on the sun dream team Site/App, with an entry fee of £5 with the winner taking all the prize money end of season?

will see if there's enough interest in this before setting it up :)

Sorry mate but many people on here won't touch that paper or anything to do with it with a barge poll. And I think there was one set up a few days ago. 

The link Rich has provided is to the classic league I set up a few years back. Feel free to join, the more the merrier. Join code is 497509-149986.

There was another one last year but I don't know who set it up and it hasn't been renewed yet. There was also a head to head one but again it's not been renewed but I don't mind setting one up if others want it.

• Admin

A friend of mine runs a competition, that people on here are welcome to join

It is £25 to enter 

Prizes are:

£750 league winner

£250 league runner up

£100 league third place

There are FOUR cups in the season

£140 to EACH cup winner

£50 EACH cup runner up

You predict the scores of 8 fixtures each week

More info here www.paynerspredictions.m.webs.com

Hurry though first predictions have to be in by 7pm THIS FRIDAY !

Dear All,

I'm running a Fantasy Premier league with a £10 buy in for those interested. Cash pot will be split between top 3 places (50%, 25%, 15%), as well as the manager who gets the highest game week score of the season (10%). 

Have 15 people signed up so far (including City fans), and looking to cap the league off at 20 teams, so it gives people a decent chance of winning the £100 top prize. 

It's just a bit of fun for the price of a few pints (I live in London, so you really do struggle to buy more than two for a tenner), and apologies if this post offends! 

For those interested, send me a DM, and I'll give you the details, but looking to get the league finalised by 12.00 tomorrow.

Cheers!

Tom

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 13:36, citywest30 said:

The link Rich has provided is to the classic league I set up a few years back. Feel free to join, the more the merrier. Join code is 497509-149986.

There was another one last year but I don't know who set it up and it hasn't been renewed yet. There was also a head to head one but again it's not been renewed but I don't mind setting one up if others want it.

Just joined... looks a lot ta people! 

Archived