IGNORED

Match day - stadium information

Mkelly

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

@Mkelly , could you clarify , will the "no exit and re-entry" rule still apply once supporters have entered the stadium?

Surely this has to be the case. I don't think it would work otherwise as I could just pass my ticket to my friend to re-enter and so on.

7 hours ago, Selred said:

Surely this has to be the case. I don't think it would work otherwise as I could just pass my ticket to my friend to re-enter and so on.

7 hours ago, Selred said:

How would you get back in?

26 minutes ago, Selred said:

I wouldn't have to exit.

Then how do you get your ticket to your friend..?

its OK, not a serious question: the fundamental flaw is that you exit with your other friends ticket, while he stays in the ground, and give it to your first friend. I'm not disagreeing with you that it won't work!!

• Admin
2 hours ago, italian dave said:

Then how do you get your ticket to your friend..?

its OK, not a serious question: the fundamental flaw is that you exit with your other friends ticket, while he stays in the ground, and give it to your first friend. I'm not disagreeing with you that it won't work!!

The trick is @Selred actually has two friends. Two get tickets and enter the ground, 1 leaves with both tickets in his possession, 2 re-enter the ground.

Archived