IGNORED

Song for Tammy Abraham?

Jasper Testimitanu

Why some posters think that every new player needs a song is beyond me. Players songs should be a spontaneous event from the crowd. 

Numerous songs have been posted on here and none of them are ever heard at AG. It's a complete waste of time. I don't why posters think they have to create one. Start a song inside AG if you want....

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Why some posters think that every new player needs a song is beyond me. Players songs should be a spontaneous event from the crowd. 

Numerous songs have been posted on here and none of them are ever heard at AG. It's a complete waste of time. I don't why posters think they have to create one. Start a song inside AG if you want....

I hate Christmas too. 

9 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Made I laugh mate. I remember when that song was in the "Hit Parade"!

Ha ha, I'm not that old but I still use the term 'hit oarade' or 'gallup'....my kids have no idea what I'm on about.

Do you still call channels, 'stations'?

• Admin
26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Why some posters think that every new player song thread needs a reply telling everyone how futile these threads are.

Numerous replies have been posted on here and it has no effect on new threads being started the next time we sign a player. It's a complete waste of time. I don't why posters think they have to reply this way. Ignore the thread if you want....

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

It's a complete waste of time for you to even open the thread, let alone write the same monotonous reply yet you still do it...

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

To the tune of the Freeman (Grigg) song: 

Robbored is terrified, Johnson reads OTIB

On 6 August 2016 at 10:04, Neo said:

I presumed his name would fit into the old classic

oh Tammy, Tammy.

Tammy, Tammy, Tammy, Tammy A-bra-ham.

May be difficult to prouounce after several thatchers though ;)

Just felt this needed a bump as it us all we hear now - it's on Twitter, in the stands etc etc.

As this was before his first appearance and no doubt westonred and the lads started singing this following my post I do accept full credit and await the royalty payments :P 

Archived