IGNORED

FA Cup : Local Non-League teams (Merged)

22A

• Admin
1 hour ago, Coppello said:

To anyone with a knowledge of non-league football, will Taunton fancy their chances? Is there a significant gulf between the other clubs and Taunton? 

@Coppello In the previous round Taunton caused the shock of the round beating H&R who are currently 2nd in National League South, so guess anything is possible

An easier way to explain it, in the footballing pyramid Taunton are in a tier 8 league (Southern Football league), where as Gloucester City play tier 6 (National League North) and where as Hemel also play tier 6 (National League South)

4 minutes ago, 22A said:

FGR lost 2-1, Taunton drew 0-0, so face an away replay.

Draw for the 1st round proper is at 7.00pm Monday on BBC2 if you want to see who the likes of Cheltenham & Yeovil will be playing.

I said on another thread that along with Torquay who also need a replay at Woking they`re one of only two Westcountry non league teams left in which is quite disappointing really.

2 minutes ago, 22A said:

Taunton, Yeovil, Exeter & Cheltenham all at home.

Thanks to the presenter who, when Chesham's name was announced, reminded the viewers which League team Chesham beat last season.

I was a bit puzzled when Lindsay said that they won `giant killer of the round` though, they never beat anyone any good did they?

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 17:32, Red Right Hand said:

I said on another thread that along with Torquay who also need a replay at Woking they`re one of only two Westcountry non league teams left in which is quite disappointing really.

Damn! Torquay lost their replay 2-1. Well done to Taunton though.

5 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Looking at the game I wonder if Taunton have a chance of being live or at least highlights on MOTD

I doubt it will be live - Eastleigh v Swindon & Southport v Fleetwood are nailed on I should think. Every chance of highlights though. Bloody annoying it`s the day we play Brighton and we can`t do both - now if Taunton made it an 11 o`clock kick off..........!

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

I doubt it will be live - Eastleigh v Swindon & Southport v Fleetwood are nailed on I should think. Every chance of highlights though. Bloody annoying it`s the day we play Brighton and we can`t do both - now if Taunton made it an 11 o`clock kick off..........!

Last season a certain amount of games were played on a Sunday afternoon, this was due to the BBC using these games during a live show, so there is still a possibility Taunton's game will be on the Sunday!

By the way, as I'm from Bridgwater, i hope you get beat :P

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

You're right along with Merstham v Oxford. Eastleigh game on the Beeb the other two on BT Sports

Archived