IGNORED

CB training with City

Robbored

Now that the majority of speculation and transfer dealings are over is it time to close the transfer forum and put the threads back in here?  I was confused by the Kodjia threads yesterday popping up in both forums on slightly different subjects but overlapping a lot.

The transfer forum was a good idea and should be rerun next summer but shouldn't be a permanent fixture IMHO.

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Now that the majority of speculation and transfer dealings are over is it time to close the transfer forum and put the threads back in here?  I was confused by the Kodjia threads yesterday popping up in both forums on slightly different subjects but overlapping a lot.

The transfer forum was a good idea and should be rerun next summer but shouldn't be a permanent fixture IMHO.

I think a better idea would be to close the transfer forum when the transfer window closes at the end of the month... Controversial I know

7 minutes ago, !james said:

I think a better idea would be to close the transfer forum when the transfer window closes at the end of the month... Controversial I know

I'd have said so in theory but it's whatever works.  We're past the peak plethora of silly season rumours for which it was established.

Still plenty of time for movement this window. Keep it there I think. Worked really well this summer, I think it should be there to stay. The Kodjia thing was tricky because one thread was supposed to be exclusively about his Instagram, but there was inevitable crossover to themes covered on the transfer thread.

No way, the transfer forum has been fantastic and keeps things much easier to read on all the different areas of the forum.

Archived