IGNORED

Ball boy's...part 2

spudski

....again I noticed no ball boys on three sides of the ground today.

This lead to Newcastle players taking their time to collect the ball at a slow pace and meander into a throw in position or Goal kick.

Is there a new directive by the FA about ball boys being used...or is it a Club decision?

I

Me and my dad often look out for the ball boys as in recent years they simply haven't been good enough. But they've matured as of late and their distribution and speed of reaction has come on leaps and bounds. But these advertising hoardings have sent our ball boy level possibly back down to league 1 as they slow down our speed  

There was 1 lovely first time pass to Richard O'Donnel from the south stand/lansdown stand corner boy, deserved a few claps. 

8 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Me and my dad often look out for the ball boys as in recent years they simply haven't been good enough. But they've matured as of late and their distribution and speed of reaction has come on leaps and bounds. But these advertising hoardings have sent our ball boy level possibly back down to league 1 as they slow down our speed  

There was 1 lovely first time pass to Richard O'Donnel from the south stand/lansdown stand corner boy, deserved a few claps. 

He was the only one I saw get a ball and get it into play today.

Beat me to it @spudski where have they gone? The game was slowed down, both managers were looking around when the ball went out as if to say "who's throwing the ball back in?"

It can't be the LED hoardings as other clubs have them and plenty of ball boys/girls. 

It must be as a result of Brexit or something similar....

I feel obliged to write a strong letter of complaint. 

Archived