IGNORED

Dodgy camerawork again

BRISTOL86

12 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just seen the highlights, someone needs to tell the cameraman that it's not compulsory to be fully zoomed in at all times!

Gives you a headache watching it and you can't see any of the play as the cameraman is always chasing the ball!

@Tim S could this be raised to the relevant people please? 

Hi

Just saw that nobody replied to this and just wanted to agree. It was appalling. Felt like a 5 year old had been allowed to do the job for the day! You could imagine this cameraman filming tennis with the camera following the ball from left to right. After a while you get a little camera sick! 

Please could BCFC be made aware of this problem. The camera is now at a great height in the West Stand and which should allow him to do less zooming in and out and following the ball around in such a way. 

7 hours ago, pikeysrobins said:

Hi

Just saw that nobody replied to this and just wanted to agree. It was appalling. Felt like a 5 year old had been allowed to do the job for the day! You could imagine this cameraman filming tennis with the camera following the ball from left to right. After a while you get a little camera sick! 

Please could BCFC be made aware of this problem. The camera is now at a great height in the West Stand and which should allow him to do less zooming in and out and following the ball around in such a way. 

I doubt anyone at AG will have any sway over the cameraman unless he's paid by the club. I guess he's paid by Sky or another TV company. 

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I doubt anyone at AG will have any sway over the cameraman unless he's paid by the club. I guess he's paid by Sky or another TV company. 

I don't know who's in control of it, but the club are well placed to raise it to the relevant parties, even if it's not directly within their control. It's awful, League Two clubs manage to have a decent aspect on the game in their highlights, ours look like someone's given a kid a zoom lens.

20 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just seen the highlights, someone needs to tell the cameraman that it's not compulsory to be fully zoomed in at all times!

Gives you a headache watching it and you can't see any of the play as the cameraman is always chasing the ball!

@Tim S could this be raised to the relevant people please? 

Adam Baker @AdamB is already aware of the issue and said he would be speaking to ITN after the Wigan game, where the highlights were similarly appalling. Clearly the message didn't get through!

A shame that the images of our first games at the new stadium have been so shoddily recorded, and remarkable that a professional cameraman doesn't seem to have a clue how to film a football match.

image.jpg

• Admin

I looked across the Championship highlights on SkySports' website and several teams suffer the same zoom happy camera operators. Only one or two teams benefitted from being zoomed out enough to see play building. I hope this can be resolved. 

Archived