IGNORED

Heineken Lounge

Andy-1

Anyone who has booked this for the Villa match then try and get your hard earned dosh back. Twenty Four of us all hard working self employed City fans paid £120.00 each (incl vat) for the non pleasure. Queued for more than 45mins to watch a guy hack at the lamb only to be told we have forgotten the gravy!! Food very poor and all of us would have been happier with a pie from Keith outside the Rising Sun! For your Hospitality you also get 6 half pint bottles of Heineken and 1 bottle of wine between 12 on a table, this was brought to us at 2.45pm just as we were taking our seats. Absolute farce, we arrived at 12.30pm! Rant over...just wanted you guys not to waste yer wedge thats all. 

1 hour ago, Andy-1 said:

Anyone who has booked this for the Villa match then try and get your hard earned dosh back. Twenty Four of us all hard working self employed City fans paid £120.00 each (incl vat) for the non pleasure. Queued for more than 45mins to watch a guy hack at the lamb only to be told we have forgotten the gravy!! Food very poor and all of us would have been happier with a pie from Keith outside the Rising Sun! For your Hospitality you also get 6 half pint bottles of Heineken and 1 bottle of wine between 12 on a table, this was brought to us at 2.45pm just as we were taking our seats. Absolute farce, we arrived at 12.30pm! Rant over...just wanted you guys not to waste yer wedge thats all. 

Did it take you until Tuesday night to decide you didn't like it..?

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Blimey, I'd fall asleep if I ate that before a game 

I struggled believe me! They had cakes too, and a half time mini pie that was lovely, plus I had a hot chocolate at half time too, which I took back to me seat to finish off. 

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

My food was lush in there on Saturday. I even took a pic it was so nice. 

As you can see, they hadn't forgotten the gravy when I was served. :)

Was mightily impressed as was everyone on our table. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fair play, that does look good.

2 hours ago, Andy-1 said:

What had you booked?

If it was a free bar, then the argument stacks up, if it was complimentary drinks then it doesn't.

If it was a free bar then how do I get involved, my weekend spend can be significant.

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

My food was lush in there on Saturday. I even took a pic it was so nice. 

As you can see, they hadn't forgotten the gravy when I was served. :)

Was mightily impressed as was everyone on our table. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

'kin 'ell. How the other half live!!!

I had a pie and a pint of Butcombe!

Archived