IGNORED

Kodja

shelts

Should City pick up a cool £14m from the sale then they'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

No way is he worth that and I reckon Citys original price of £10m was about right.

City have sold strikers before many times and losing JK is no big loss in my view.

And we can relax - LJ has said that if JK moves on there are  "consintency plans" in place...... Phew! TF for that.....

34 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Seriously, do fans actually believe that if he went to Hull he'd live on a council estate or a shitty flat in the town centre!?!? likely scenario is he may well live in the beautiful countryside, probably in a huge house half an hour away in a luxury car ride away. 

Although we all know how beautiful Bristol is, I seriously doubt any of our players are living in a two up, two down off some crack ridden estate in Easton.

This idea of players not wanting to go to so and so town because it's a dump is crazy, although I did here that Luke Ayling went to Leeds partly because of the swap deal from his bed sit in St Werburghs to  a studio flat in Chapeltown/Harehills border!

Yes he could live south of the Humber, somewhere like Immingham and have the warm glow of the Total Lindsey Oil Refinery to light his way home :) .

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes he could live south of the Humber, somewhere like Immingham and have the warm glow of the Total Lindsey Oil Refinery to light his way home :) .

I know the East Riding area fairly well and there are some lovely places between Hull and Bridlington. 

Hull inself is a shit hole comparable to Swindon.........,:facepalm:

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Should City pick up a cool £14m from the sale then they'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

No way is he worth that and I reckon Citys original price of £10m was about right.

City have sold strikers before many times and losing JK is no big loss in my view.

And we can relax - LJ has said that if JK moves on there are  "consintency plans" in place...... Phew! TF for that.....

......and there's me thinking he was correct in wanting to sign only intelligent players...

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I know the East Riding area fairly well and there are some lovely places between Hull and Bridlington. 

Yes, I tell people who have not been there that I believe it has been mispelt on most maps and should have an "e" instead of u in it's name.

Think any of the money being bounded about above £7-8 million is good business . The lad is massively raw but still has potential . A footballers life is a short one so understand the need to grab it while it on offer. I hope he does well but not against us. Get the deal done get a replacement and move on. 

4 minutes ago, shelts said:

Think any of the money being bounded about above £7-8 million is good business . The lad is massively raw but still has potential . A footballers life is a short one so understand the need to grab it while it on offer. I hope he does well but not against us. Get the deal done get a replacement and move on. 

Not necessarily in the current market, add in his sell on to Angers and that we don't need to sell him. All these things mean we can charge a premium. Not to mention the  small issue of replacing him with a player of equal/better ability. 

22 minutes ago, Claude said:

Another reporter that hasn't noticed that Villa are no longer Premier League then. If yesterday is anything to go by, JK could find himself in League 1 if he signs for them.

51 minutes ago, Claude said:

Are we having a wild guess where Kodjia will move to, well I'm guessing 'boro or Palace. Both have taken our players in the past and done alright. I bet they will be looking st what else we have.

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Another reporter that hasn't noticed that Villa are no longer Premier League then. If yesterday is anything to go by, JK could find himself in League 1 if he signs for them.

Eh? The reporter wrote Villa were Derby's "Championship rivals" - so he seems to have noticed they aren't in the Premier League...

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Eh? The reporter wrote Villa were Derby's "Championship rivals" - so he seems to have noticed they aren't in the Premier League...

Sorry I was referring to the fact that SL had said he wouldn't sell him to a Championship rival......... unless of course he doesn't see them as rivals :) 

On 28/08/2016 at 13:58, Robbored said:

Quite right. You don't have to travel far from Hull to find some truly stunning areas (hence why I am happy to live here).

Hull, dare I say it, is improving. The sprawling Bransholme estate, if you've ever had the pleasure, weirdly reminds me of Patchway.

Anyway...Kodj is off to Villa, so will probably end up in Sutton Coldfield or some such place.

Archived