IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread (Merged)

cityexile

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

As others have said, at least 2 strikers coming in

Ekstrand to sign once the window has shut, apparently....seems odd

I've got a funny feeling that we're going to see a big departure too. Just got a feeling in my water today......Flint, Pack, Golbourne, someone like that

Think Pack will go to Ipswich today

6 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

As others have said, at least 2 strikers coming in

Ekstrand to sign once the window has shut, apparently....seems odd

I've got a funny feeling that we're going to see a big departure too. Just got a feeling in my water today......Flint, Pack, Golbourne, someone like that

I heard the West Brom forum were making overtures to Nogbad .

2 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

Think Pack will go to Ipswich today

Because you've heard something, or because you read it on the transfer sub forum? 

A year ago I'd have been delighted to get rid of Pack. Now I'd be quite disappointed. He's come on leaps and bounds since Cotts left. (That is in no way a dig at SC) 

15 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Because you've heard something, or because you read it on the transfer sub forum? 

A year ago I'd have been delighted to get rid of Pack. Now I'd be quite disappointed. He's come on leaps and bounds since Cotts left. (That is in no way a dig at SC) 

Because he's in his last year and hasn't signed a new deal and Ipswich have shown an interest. With Korey back and O'Neil on board not essential we keep him

7 minutes ago, Olé said:

Bristol Rovers fax number is 0117 907 4312. If you're bored, feel free to submit formal offers for pens, soft drinks or items of furniture today.

It's the end of the summer season........they must have quite a few white patio seats going cheap

Come on Dopey....do me a deal!

Archived