IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread (Merged)

cityexile

3 minutes ago, Leveller said:

So poor old Albert gets about a week in the promised land after getting them promoted.

Not necessarily surplus to requirements, in fact from what I've heard he made a good start in the PL. He apparently turned down Boro's offer of a new 3 year deal because it was below his expectations.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/29/albert-adomah-turns-down-aston-villa/?utm_medium=share service&utm_campaign=social media&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=HITCdeadlineday

Mind you the article's headline says he'd decided against the switch to Villa, so seems things have moved on.

Just now, View from the Dolman said:

Bit odd he's standing in the same place he did this photo...

11a498e8-e90d-433b-9678-f5e6ac32094c_800

Yeah, check my reply. Photoshop. Weird that the shadows on the original are weird though. Cap and building have shadows towards camera, flinty's is behind him. That is some flash.

3 hours ago, WestfieldRed said:

Sky sports reporting that Sunderland are chasing Didi N'Dong for a record fee (£13m+), John Ruddy, plus a striker and a central midfielder.

No mention of Moyes going after a defender, for whatever that's worth...

Didi N'Dong...wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I heard the West Brom forum were making overtures to Nogbad .

They want him to have his photo taken next to Pulis, 'cause you know his track record for managers leaving once they have their photo taken with Noggers.

Archived