IGNORED

Arnie's gone to Plymouth on loan (Merged)

Rudolf Hucker

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I think hes more likely to go the way of John Akinde but happy to be proven wrong.

It's odd isn't it, only seen snippets of him, but after seeing him run around like a loon on the touchline at West Brom last season there was something very odd about him

11 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I think hes more likely to go the way of John Akinde but happy to be proven wrong.

Always struck me as someone who has won a raffle prize to be a professional footballer for a year.

Anyhows, good luck Arnie hope you can kick on and become a real talent. Might even pop down to Home Park to watch his development. 

4 hours ago, Moor2Sea said:

Always struck me as someone who has won a raffle prize to be a professional footballer for a year.

Anyhows, good luck Arnie hope you can kick on and become a real talent. Might even pop down to Home Park to watch his development. 

You never know. I remember seeing Gary Lineker's first game for Leicester at 16 and thinking all he had was pace. I'm not saying Arnie's going to be the next Lineker though....

Is a good move for him and us. At least he'll be playing at a competitive level against more developed players than u23 level (build wise). If he doesn't do well, then we only paid a small amount for him and as said above, in all honesty was probably bought in more to help Kodjia settle. 

If he does really well, we either try him at a higher level, or throw him on in the last ten minutes during a league game when he comes back.

Archived