IGNORED

Jonathan Kodjia interview on Aston Villa web site

Never to the dark side

36 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Those 2 strikers spent most of the season in struggling sides, which is what I think they might be doing this season. Villa were weak in midfield and weak at the back and dont look like they addressed that at all which just reminds me of Fulham last season.

You could well be right. I think there is an element of their fans trying to put a better spin on things than is actually the case.

4 hours ago, Spoons said:

Good luck to kodja. His goals helped us stay up last season and to come over from France not speaking the language etc I think he done well and probably more than expected of him.

regards not playing at Scunthorpe , not wanting to play and refusing to play are very different. I would bet all the tea in china that if city new there was a £15 million transfer round the corner, that they wouldn't have let him play either!! 

Got  a feeling him leaving might suit LT though as likes to be the star man and hopefully that will suit him?

Well, per SL - he refused to play in the starting line up, but said he would sit on the bench. Make of it what you will, in my book its refusing to play. However, if that was what forced City's hand then good. I think him leaving suits LJ's as well as LT - I think it will be easier to build a balanced team around LT now.

Archived