IGNORED

Egg chasing - twickers more than half empty

TrowVegasCidered

As Steve's second love- I thought I'd take a look at the double header, the saracesens v Worcester game. Twickers is not even half full. Top tier empty.

Why did they bother with that?  (Just imagine double header footy! Ha ha)

not a big egg chaser but come on Bris later. 

I hate all bath rugger types who have a shirt but never go to that dump at the Rec.

2 minutes ago, TrowVegasCidered said:

As Steve's second love- I thought I'd take a look at the double header, the saracesens v Worcester game. Twickers is not even half full. Top tier empty.

Why did they bother with that?  (Just imagine double header footy! Ha ha)

not a big egg chaser but come on Bris later. 

I hate all bath rugger types who have a shirt but never go to that dump at the Rec.

I think they've copied the idea from rugby leagues super weekend. It's rubbish if you ask me.. Look at Glos last night - ground was absolutely packed to the rafters. First game of the season at home always seems special in any sport. This just devalues it. Only in London.. 

London clubs are soulless and have no history as well as small home grounds, Twickers suit the prawn sarnie brigade down to the ground. Majority there for a day out. Hopefully there will be a few Bristol fans there by 4.30 to go through their repertoire of songs, Bristol, Bristol, Bristol ................................... What is singular for repertoire?

7 minutes ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

London clubs are soulless and have no history as well as small home grounds, Twickers suit the prawn sarnie brigade down to the ground. Majority there for a day out. Hopefully there will be a few Bristol fans there by 4.30 to go through their repertoire of songs, Bristol, Bristol, Bristol ................................... What is singular for repertoire?

Song.

I'm posting this from the south stand at Twickenham. I can report the atmosphere is ******* awful. The crowd is mostly made up of Bris (sorry if that offends some) and Quins fans, all waiting for the next match. Lots of sitting around and chatting going on.

The whole 'double header' thing should have been kicked into touch (pardon the pun) when Wasps fled to Coventry and Irish got relegated. Anyhow, this marks the return of Bris (oops, did it again) to the top flight after a 7 year absence so it's worth being here for that.

10 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

I'm posting this from the south stand at Twickenham. I can report the atmosphere is ******* awful. The crowd is mostly made up of Bris (sorry if that offends some) and Quins fans, all waiting for the next match. Lots of sitting around and chatting going on.

The whole 'double header' thing should have been kicked into touch (pardon the pun) when Wasps fled to Coventry and Irish got relegated. Anyhow, this marks the return of Bris (oops, did it again) to the top flight after a 7 year absence so it's worth being here for that.

Have a good day though Midlands robin, come on Bris!

27 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

BBC SPORT is claiming over 10k Briz fans at Twickenham. The City whoops Briz players training tops look good. 

Stop Press ....Briz is wearing our new away kit!

"What an adventure for Bristol. Former Wales international Gavin Henson kicks off in a strip identical to that of Bristol City. A united front from the South West. " from the BBC 

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Embarrassing refereeing again. He's literally making it up as he goes along. 

Hasn't been great but some real braindead moments by Bristol summed up by Varndell from that quins penalty kick.

1 minute ago, Super said:

Hasn't been great but some real braindead moments by Bristol summed up by Varndell from that quins penalty kick.

Oh don't get me wrong, Bristol made too many handling errors and gave too many penalties away, but he's not been consistent with his interpretation of the rules.

How can he penalise Bristol for a forward pass at the end there yet allow the Quins try? 

Archived