IGNORED

The Official Rotherham United v Bristol City match Day Thread

1 minute ago, collier said:

It's what happens when you take a big profit for your best striker just before the transfer window closes and not replace him. Perhaps he might have been in some of the positions that Reid has taken up and put the ball in the net (Kodjia or a replacement i mean). Possession is great but goals win games.

Don't worry Kodjia would have missed or been offside.

Forget the first 5 games. Theye were against new teams in this league. This was the game where I believed we would see how far we have really came?

Same old mistakes at the back....and pretty toothless up front. Not replacing Kodjia WILL come back to haunt us....as I said,  it's unfair to put all the pressure on Tammy.

Someone quoted our centre halves is the best pairing in the league. I disagreed at the time. I just hope this Elkstrand gets fit. We need a proper leader at the back

5 minutes ago, collier said:

It's what happens when you take a big profit for your best striker just before the transfer window closes and not replace him. Perhaps he might have been in some of the positions that Reid has taken up and put the ball in the net (Kodjia or a replacement i mean). Possession is great but goals win games.

The bloke who didn't want to play for us any more you mean? And hadn't scored this season but was offside about 20 times? We had to get rid end of.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

When is our useless commentary team going to delve ever so slightly below the surface and question why we have so many penalty claims waved away and a Huddersfield referee ? Somewhat puzzling to put it mildly

I said this earlier and not for the first time this season.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

What about the expectations as passed on to the fans by the management and board?.

However i'm sure LJ will be honest again and say it's not good enough.

You've got to use your own eyes not get taken in by Ashton and the like. We're a mid table side and no amount of BS by the Board should make anyone think otherwise.

Just now, Numero Uno said:

The bloke who didn't want to play for us any more you mean? And hadn't scored this season but was offside about 20 times? We had to get rid end of.

We did you are right, but there should have been a replacement lined up. There was a lot of stuff in the press about interest in him, let alone what the club was aware of privately.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Fans are very fickle aren't they? Bet you thought he was shit last season too. Stayed onside for the international goal he scored this week though didn't he.

4 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

When is our useless commentary team going to delve ever so slightly below the surface and question why we have so many penalty claims waved away and a Huddersfield referee ? Somewhat puzzling to put it mildly

Rotherham and Huddersfield are 27 miles apart though.....:whistle2: