IGNORED

The Official Rotherham United v Bristol City match Day Thread

7 minutes ago, 29AR said:

No need for the backhanded dig there was there? Bloody good on him for plugging and plugging away and not shirking opportunities. I was one who 12m ago was very skeptical, indeed I thought he should've been released this time last year, but his rate of improvement - for me - at least matches the rate that Joe Bryan improved for us. If he keeps up his progress at the same rate for 12m I think we'll be fending off interest  

I said well done to BR - have a look through the list of his chances on the City match tweets if you want to know why I added at long last.

Another poster had already greeted the goal with a similar phrase btw.

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Before 3pm would have been happy with a point. Still am, but disappointed we had so many shots and so few on target, and, by all accounts, conceded two awful goals

Back to the training ground for Lee to sort these defects out

Exactly, but if fans can accept we are work in progress their expectation levels will be more reasonable without the ridiculous over reaction we saw on here earlier.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I said well done to BR - have a look through the list of his chances on the City match tweets if you want to know why I added at long last.

Another poster had already greeted the goal with a similar phrase btw.

I know why at long last, but I would rather congratulate someone for putting that behind them and for having the mentality that the only shot which matters is your next. 

When we've come back from 2 behind a well done through gritted teeth by referring to his profligacy earlier is wholly unnecessary. I know you weren't the only one but your rhetoric iro Bobby Reid is like the bloke previously shat in your kettle. 

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Before 3pm would have been happy with a point. Still am, but disappointed we had so many shots and so few on target, and, by all accounts, conceded two awful goals

Back to the training ground for Lee to sort these defects out

Are we staying in Yorkshire for a few days now? Ideal time to sort this sort of thing out if so.

8th. in the league