IGNORED

Lee Haskins

formerly known as ivan

Both?

"It sounds weird to some people, but I actually support both Bristol teams. I'm there for City and I'm there for Rovers. I never decided to pick one over the other – love one, hate one. That just isn't how I've ever seen it. I'm a Bristol boy, they're two Bristol clubs, and I want to see them both do well."

19 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

Both?

"It sounds weird to some people, but I actually support both Bristol teams. I'm there for City and I'm there for Rovers. I never decided to pick one over the other – love one, hate one. That just isn't how I've ever seen it. I'm a Bristol boy, they're two Bristol clubs, and I want to see them both do well."

Haskins is weird.

12 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

I'd always heard he was a Gashead? With their huge support on board I'm surprised he feels the need to court City fans as well.

He is definitely more blue then red. Either way....he's one of us, and tonight is a night the lad has deserved his whole career.

Let's hope for a win 

35 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

Both?

I like to see both clubs doing well too but with Rovers, that's doing well in non-league! And by doing well, I mean finishing about 6th!

1 hour ago, Libertine1 said:

Both?

He would get slaughtered on here coming out with such open rubbish!!!

This is a fairly common view from people who aren't that interested in football but want the local teams to do well.

I don't follow the non-league scene but if say Paulton, BMF or Mangotsfield (to name a few) have a cup run then most local people wish them well.

However your diehard Paulton fan may be spitting feathers that anybody could wish success for them AND the Mangoes.

You only get the rivalry if you're both into football and support one or other team.

• Admin

That to me says Haskins either doesn't like football or he "supports" a Premier League team first and foremost but then wants the local sides to do well as they generally pose no threat to his Prem team. Much how many of us feel towards local non league teams (most years). 

2 minutes ago, Ian M said:

That to me says Haskins either doesn't like football or he "supports" a Premier League team first and foremost but then wants the local sides to do well as they generally pose no threat to his Prem team. Much how many of us feel towards local non league teams (most years). 

perhaps he's David Cameron?

17 minutes ago, Ian M said:

He played football when he was younger so he's into football. 

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Why does anyone care what team he supports? 

Quite. The whole of Manchester got behind Hatton like I've never seen before for a boxer. Even though he was city through and through. Why can't we do the same? 

Archived