IGNORED

Lee Haskins

formerly known as ivan

1 minute ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

He's not the most entertaining but he gets the job done

i'm sure he does but IMHO I grew up in the golden age of boxing and the current crop of boxers are pretty poor and if the olympics is anything to go by not much to look forward to? I very rarely watch boxing these days but did with his last fight and it was truly awful.

Well I know his trainer/manager team of Chris and Jamie Sanigar are both big Gasheads, and Lee grew up in Lockleaze so from that area. For some reason though I thought Haskins had a city connection. All of the above top blokes though.

Nice easy defence for Haskins tonight. he looks in great shape mind and was in top form against Morales last time.

1 hour ago, LeeTomlin10 said:

Can someone explain to me how he won that? Rubbish! Does the guy actually have any knock out power in his punches? 

Because fights are scored on punches landed....not punches thrown.

Where as Hall came.forward loads....he missed a lot. Haskins just tapped away and out scored him. First 5 rounds Haskins was excellent 

Hall looked busy in the later rounds....he threw loads more. Haskins still connected with just as much 

10 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Because fights are scored on punches landed....not punches thrown.

Where as Hall came.forward loads....he missed a lot. Haskins just tapped away and out scored him. First 5 rounds Haskins was excellent 

Hall looked busy in the later rounds....he threw loads more. Haskins still connected with just as much 

"Haskins was excellent" 

Are you his mate?

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

First 5 rounds he was slipping and countering. 

A lot of people find that style boring. I'm not a huge fan of it either. But it's what scores you points.

And no....never met him 

Fair enough pal. Was a pretty boring fight though! Like i said dont know much about the scoring side of it. I understand what youre saying 

Archived