IGNORED

Manchester derby

The Dolman Pragmatist

1 minute ago, eastonboy said:

Claudio Bravo... (Snigger :) )

whilst I understand Guardiola wanting a keeper to be able to pass it out from the back, being a good goalkeeper has to be priority no 1, and Hart has, and always will be 10 X the goalie that Bravo is

He looks so out of his depth . I know it's his first game but can see a lot more errors coming from him . He might be good with his feet but he's shit with his hands 

7 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Eurgh. What is the love in with Dandruff man Joe Hart?

He had a dreadful euros and his form in general has been on decline for 8-12 months.

Bravo has started poorly, but De Gea looked a crap goalkeeper when he first came over here and now is probably second to Neuer in the world.

I think he's head and shoulders above bravo  :whistle:

20 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

Claudio Bravo... (Snigger :) )

whilst I understand Guardiola wanting a keeper to be able to pass it out from the back, being a good goalkeeper has to be priority no 1, and Hart has, and always will be 10 X the goalie that Bravo is

He is a very good keeper though. I love the way Gary Neville and Martyn Tyler ( he should just commentate and not give opinions) have judged him on one cross!! The same Gary Neville whose proved how useless a coach he is.

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

And bought a better one in, this keeper is class, I'm amazed how people on here are judging his whole game on one cross, it's incredible.

And the incident a minute ago, and his complete lack of dominance in the box. Every time somethings been asked of him he's been shite.

Just now, Portland Bill said:

I've watched him play many many times, it's one mistake ( which a defender got in his way).

He will create more goals ( with his distribution) than concede this season.

I can't be ****** to argue with someone as clueless as you. 3 mistakes. Played in a league where he wasn't getting tested half as much as he will in the prem.

27 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

What is the love in with Dandruff man Joe Hart?

He had a dreadful euros and his form in general has been on decline for 8-12 months.

No love in for Joe Hart from me and I agree that his form had dipped. Pep obviously didn't rate him. Apparently the main reason was Harts poor ball skills.

9 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

I can't be ****** to argue with someone as clueless as you. 3 mistakes. Played in a league where he wasn't getting tested half as much as he will in the prem.

Oh dear!! You lose the argument and throw your toys out!!  

Re your last point, didn't the keeper up the other end use to play in the same league.............. He's obviously shit as well then............. and you call me clueless :yawn:

Archived