IGNORED

Tomlin

alexukhc

2 hours ago, Griffin said:

Obviously it's Tomlins fault for missing the penalty but that's a task he's been delegated, the responsibility falls on either the manager or the captains head.

I thought Marlon was penalty taker, though I would've thought they would of given it to Tammy for a first career hat trick, I know he's young but he's on fire right now

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

I thought Marlon was penalty taker, though I would've thought they would of given it to Tammy for a first career hat trick, I know he's young but he's on fire right now

Don't think so, might be wrong but Tomlin took them all last year too?

Loyalty. Some fans have very short memories. 

Lee Tomlin could have waited this summer for other offers to come in, but he didn't. He wanted to come to us, and a factor in that decision was support from the fans.

He is a class act, who has the ability to change a game, when we've played well this season, Tomin has been at the heart of it. 

Footballers are humans, not machines. They can't always be at their best, especially these flair players. 

Tomlin was a major factor in restoring some feel good factor back to the club at the end of last season, he may not be back to his best yet, but as far as I'm concerned, he is still in credit.

3 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Lee Tomlin could have waited this summer for other offers to come in, but he didn't. He wanted to come to us, and a factor in that decision was support from the fans.

He is a class act, who has the ability to change a game, when we've played well this season, Tomin has been at the heart of it. 

Footballers are humans, not machines. They can't always be at their best, especially these flair players. 

Tomlin was a major factor in restoring some feel good factor back to the club at the end of last season, he may not be back to his best yet, but as far as I'm concerned, he is still in credit.

Well said :clapping:

7 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Some people on this thread are either stupid af or no nothing about football! This guy is brilliant would compare him to Lee Trundle when he was there! Sure he was better at the end of last season but that doesn't mean he's rubbish! Some fans on here really are top harsh in some players

Tomo might not have scored as many as he'd liked, so far (I think he puts himself under a lot of pressure), but I think he has played a massive part in creating moves etc in midfield, and long may it continue! The goals will come…

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Tomo might not have scored as many as he'd liked, so far (I think he puts himself under a lot of pressure), but I think he has played a massive part in creating moves etc in midfield, and long may it continue! The goals will come…

Still early in the season only one goal but that's fine so far... however if that's still his goal tally by November then I would start to get worried.

1 hour ago, Alessandro said:

This, no doubt better teams were interested. His old agent didn't want him coming here.. 3 days after he joins a agency network, signed for us.

Archived