IGNORED

Bike Helmet / Derby fan in peace (Merged)

Eddie Hitler

• Admin
23 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

First timer going (not me!) on their motorbike and is assuming, I would think correctly, that he can't just take it in with him.

So what do you do with it at AG? There must be bikers on here who have sorted something out.

Ta muchly

Otherwise phone supporters services up

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

First timer going (not me!) on their motorbike and is assuming, I would think correctly, that he can't just take it in with him.

So what do you do with it at AG? There must be bikers on here who have sorted something out.

Ta muchly

Thread in the stadium section

Hi all, after some advice please, is there anywhere near your ground that I can park a motorbike safely and securely please ?

looking forward to coming to Bristol again booked in to grillstock that night.

i think it will be a good game on Saturday with you boys just taking the 3 Points I will be happy with a draw.

• Admin
47 minutes ago, Davec72 said:

Hi all, after some advice please, is there anywhere near your ground that I can park a motorbike safely and securely please ?

i think it will be a good game on Saturday with you boys just taking the 3 Points I will be happy with a draw.

@Mkelly or @myol'manare you able to assist please? 

3 hours ago, Davec72 said:

Ride my bike every home game. Stewards in the car park will always find you a little corner to park your bike. If you go into the Winterstoke road entrance and experience any problems ask for Rob who is the parking controller and fellow biker he will make sure you get a spot . As there are so many stewards about your bike will be safe but I would leave your helmet on the bike as there is no place in the stadium to store it at the moment .

Archived