IGNORED

Your help required - Do you know any of these fans?

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

At the SC&T we're in the final stages of checking with fans who donated towards the cost of the Atyeo statue to make 100% sure that we have exactly the right spelling etc. of the names that they want to see on the statue's plinth when it is unveiled later this autumn.

We've had well over 120 fans already confirm what they want. However, there's about a dozen fans that we're having trouble contacting (probably because the e-mail address they used when they booked their 'slot' is one that they seldom or no longer look at). So could you help us to get in touch with them?

Do you know any of these supporters?

Philip Barnes
Sarah Brows
Terence Carey
Daniel Coakes
Kevin Cooper
Graham Ford
David Gardner
Edward Marks
Oliver Newport
Stuart Peard
Mike Rix
Roy Veale
Brenda White
Diane Wilson

If you do, please either ask them to contact us by e-mail (info@bristolcitysupporters.org) or PM me with their contact details.

Thanks a lot!

• Admin
59 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

At the SC&T we're in the final stages of checking with fans who donated towards the cost of the Atyeo statue to make 100% sure that we have exactly the right spelling etc. of the names that they want to see on the statue's plinth when it is unveiled later this autumn.

We've had well over 120 fans already confirm what they want. However, there's about a dozen fans that we're having trouble contacting (probably because the e-mail address they used when they booked their 'slot' is one that they seldom or no longer look at). So could you help us to get in touch with them?

Do you know any of these supporters?

Philip Barnes
Sarah Brows
Terence Carey
Daniel Coakes
Kevin Cooper
Graham Ford
David Gardner
Edward Marks
Oliver Newport
Stuart Peard
Mike Rix
Roy Veale
Brenda White
Diane Wilson

If you do, please either ask them to contact us by e-mail (info@bristolcitysupporters.org) or PM me with their contact details.

Thanks a lot!

@Blagdon red are we all getting contactcont (those that paid) 

• SC&T Board Members
5 minutes ago, phantom said:

@Blagdon red are we all getting contactcont (those that paid) 

Everyone on our list other than those named above have confirmed to us either months/years ago what they wanted on the plinth or have told us when contacted recently (because they hadn't told us what they wanted previously).

However, if you know you booked a slot (possibly years ago, as this whole project began in 2009!) and want to double check what you asked for, please also PM or e-mail me and I'll check your entry on the list.

• SC&T Board Members
1 hour ago, cynic said:

I am on that list but I informed you what I wanted on the plinth all those years ago (seems longer than 7 years) !

Its not that I didn't inform you, its that you have lost the information.

I'm not having a dig at you - just getting it right thats all.

I have an entry on the list for what you asked for. However, I would like to be 100% certain that it's right, which is why I've e-mailed you a couple of times recently to check, but had no reply. The e-mail address I've been using is the same as the one you use for your account on here. If you could mail or PM, we can confirm that the entry I have on the list for you is correct. Cheers.

• SC&T Board Members

Any more help with any of these names? A few have now been crossed off / are in touch, but we are still keen to contact the others:

Philip Barnes
Sarah Brows
Terence Carey
Daniel Coakes
Kevin Cooper
Graham Ford
David Gardner
Edward Marks
Oliver Newport
Stuart Peard
Mike Rix
Roy Veale
Brenda White
Diane Wilson

If you are / you know any of the above, please PM me or e-mail info@bristolcitysupporters.org

Ta!

• SC&T Board Members
25 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

I'm not him and don't know him but Kevin Cooper possibly of KCC Cleaning? City fan and previously supplied cleaning services to the club. Might be an alternative avenue if it's one and the same?

Yeah, that's him. No reply from e-mails sent to a KCC address he gave us in 2011.

7 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

Any more help with any of these names? A few have now been crossed off / are in touch, but we are still keen to contact the others:

Philip Barnes
Sarah Brows
Terence Carey
Daniel Coakes
Kevin Cooper
Graham Ford
David Gardner
Edward Marks
Oliver Newport
Stuart Peard
Mike Rix
Roy Veale
Brenda White
Diane Wilson

If you are / you know any of the above, please PM me or e-mail info@bristolcitysupporters.org

Ta!

Will send you a PM shortly...

• SC&T Board Members

Making good progress with this. Have now been in touch with all those crossed out (or have someone getting in touch with them for us). Still, however, trying to get hold of the people now marked in bold:

Philip Barnes
Sarah Brows
Terence Carey
Daniel Coakes
Kevin Cooper
Graham Ford
David Gardner
Edward Marks
Oliver Newport
Stuart Peard
Mike Rix
Roy Veale
Brenda White
Diane Wilson

Can you help? Please PM or ask them to contact us at info@bristolcitysupporters.org so that we can confirm with them the name(s) they want on the Atyeo statue plinth.

Thanks!

Archived