IGNORED

Thoughts on today...

Londoner

I like to have a quick stalk (or whatever the stalker verb is) on the other teams forum, just to get a little perspective from the enemy.  BTW good work @phantom  .While there are idiots , it can give you another perspective.  Here are a few from Derby.

While FF was MotM I thought they made it easy for him and they seem to agree, not to say he didn't do well and still had to make the saves. 

Fielding didn't have to do anything special today. All his saves were to shots fired straight at him.

Fielding got man of the match, but he didn't have to do anything outstanding to get it.

I thought a draw was fair but...

I can't really complain with the result, Bristol deserved the equaliser and probably should have won it right at the end

Carson, had nothing much to do. Couldn't have done anything about the goal, kicking was better today

Slightly over stated but not a million miles from how I saw it. 

First half, we controlled, looked better and got our goal. Defensively looked okay without Shackell. Hughes excellent. City shocking in front of goal. Scored our goal.. Happy days.  Second half, City came at us but still we looked at ease..

and a nice write up that could almost rival our own @havanatopia , almost . check out Angieram

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/23917-bristol-city-v-derby/?page=38

Archived