IGNORED

QPR Away

Selred

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

You clearly haven't read my post if you think I'm justifying the price!

I was saying it's not out of line (rightly or wrongly) with most away ticket prices in the division, so why the surprise..?

In answer to your question... I don't know really. Each game on it's merits I suppose. With away games I either have the time/money to go, or I don't. I don't think a £3/4/5 variable either way would have any baring on whether I went to a game, if it was one I could get too. 

I was swayed into going to Watford a few seasons ago when a midweek game was a tenner and I wouldn't pay £40+ to go to Leeds midweek.

If I log on to buy a ticket then I expect to cost around £30.

As I'm sure you are aware I wasn't necessarily talking about this particular post but other posts on high ticket prices that you have constantly tried to justiify.

My brother fancies going to Leeds game and wants to sample the West stand, he's not a regular at AG and will probably only go down once or twice a season, just to sit in the lower wings is a crazy £39, certainly no way to attract future support or is it?

27 minutes ago, harrys said:

As I'm sure you are aware I wasn't necessarily talking about this particular post but other posts on high ticket prices that you have constantly tried to justiify.

My brother fancies going to Leeds game and wants to sample the West stand, he's not a regular at AG and will probably only go down once or twice a season, just to sit in the lower wings is a crazy £39, certainly no way to attract future support or is it?

Christ this is boring..!

I don't defend the prices. I say that there are cheaper options available. I have also said (playing devils advocate) that if we sell out available seats, then can they really be deemed as being "TOO expensive"

If your brother is price sensitive (as many are) then why select one of the most expensive seats in the stadium, when... Ready for it, here is is again... THERE ARE OTHER CEAPER OPTIONS AVAILABLE IF YOU THINK THAT £39 IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU. 

I'm struggling to see what part of my view you don't understand? Agree or disagree, that's your right, but why don't you understand it..?

Let me try it another way. Again!

If I only went now and then, I'd decide if the best seats, or the lower price was my priority. 

If I go to the theatre or a concert a couple of times a year then I choose my seat based on view, comfort & price. I don't care what the price is, because it's an infrequent purchase. If I can afford and want to go, then I'll go. I'm perfectly comfortable with people who go more often than me paying less because they have memberships, season tickets or whatever. 

Is the bottom tier going to be open or is it for home fans? Me and my mates were discussing about going to this game but at these prices we might have to rethink on going to a different game. It is going to be over £100 by the time we have finished paying for everything. This is what the campaign for fans not customers is about, ripoff football. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Christ this is boring..!

I don't defend the prices. I say that there are cheaper options available. I have also said (playing devils advocate) that if we sell out available seats, then can they really be deemed as being "TOO expensive"

If your brother is price sensitive (as many are) then why select one of the most expensive seats in the stadium, when... Ready for it, here is is again... THERE ARE OTHER CEAPER OPTIONS AVAILABLE IF YOU THINK THAT £39 IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU. 

I'm struggling to see what part of my view you don't understand? Agree or disagree, that's your right, but why don't you understand it..?

Let me try it another way. Again!

If I only went now and then, I'd decide if the best seats, or the lower price was my priority. 

If I go to the theatre or a concert a couple of times a year then I choose my seat based on view, comfort & price. I don't care what the price is, because it's an infrequent purchase. If I can afford and want to go, then I'll go. I'm perfectly comfortable with people who go more often than me paying less because they have memberships, season tickets or whatever. 

Ready for it, here it is again, MY BROTHER WANTS TO SAMPLE THE WEST STAND, he is not interested or indeed bothered about sitting in the other 3 stands, to me £39 to sit in the lower wings is way over-priced, you disagree, that's fine

10 hours ago, Libertine1 said:

No way. Loftus Road is one of the better away grounds I reckon.

Sure but anyone over five foot three struggles to sit down and fit their knees into the space between their seat and the one in front! A policeman let me and my mate stand up for the whole game there once because the space was just not enough - and my mate is six foot four. 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Sure but anyone over five foot three struggles to sit down and fit their knees into the space between their seat and the one in front! A policeman let me and my mate stand up for the whole game there once because the space was just not enough - and my mate is six foot four. 

I'm only 5'3" and was lucky enough to sit right above the concrete steps without any safety barrier in front…good job we didn't score, could have been a bit messy!

• Admin
1 hour ago, ollywhyte said:

What are the silver seats like as opposed to the gold ones? Slightly cheaper, is it worth the difference in price?

To be fair they isn't really a great view from any seat - the only problem some rows you can't actually see the nearest goal line

Archived